Halloween fun (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Now that the photo contest is over I can show you all pics of Yaddle's halloween costume, lol. As you can see she was Robin Hood! I also included some of Bowser's too :wink:

Here is the pic that I entered in the contest
yaddlecostume.jpg

Without her hat on
DSCN3687.jpg

DSCN3678.jpg

And a view from the top
DSCN3683.jpg

I love this pic of her. Looks like she has a little smile :D
DSCN3691.jpg

And here is Bowser, my sulcata tortoise. She was a bumblebee 8)
grassshade.jpg

walking.jpg

top.jpg

I think this one is my favorite. I love how she is looking at me :D
grasslooking.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed :wink:

Lauram63110

Juvie Member
That Bee costume for the tortoise was adorable! I never thought of a costume for a tortoise, but you did a great job!

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lauram63110":1ptvfuh3 said:
That Bee costume for the tortoise was adorable! I never thought of a costume for a tortoise, but you did a great job!

Thank you! This was the first time that I have ever sown anything, lol :lol:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Moved here from General Discussion forum.

They both look adorable. Did either of them mind when you were putting the costumes on? You did a great job on making the costumes. :p

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you everyone!

diamc":28hgvtyu said:
Moved here from General Discussion forum.

They both look adorable. Did either of them mind when you were putting the costumes on? You did a great job on making the costumes. :p

Yaddle was alright with the costume for about an hour. Then she started a little wiggle to slowly get out of it, lol. But I took it off of her when she started to want it off. But as for Bowser, she had her's on for about 4 hours or so, lol. She was walking around the yard with it on eating grass and walking around Petco while getter her picture taken by people. I don't think that she really knew that it was on her, lol.

Here is a video of Bowser in her costume...
http://youtu.be/ismdF_wTpKo

I was so happy how it turned out :wink:

ajtay

Hatchling Member
LOVE it! Beans would kill me if i tried putting that on him! i tried making him a harness and he would not sit still! Yaddle is so cute to begin with the costume just amplifies it! the little arrows kill me lol :lol:

and Bowser is cute as well! ;]

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
those are really cute. I have to admit that I am all grins over your tortoise's costume in particular...that fact that Bowser doesn't notice it at all just had me rolling. I would want a photo with him, too! :D

you can reuse it in Feb. for a Bee Mine theme :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frankangel
Top Bottom