Updates (pictures ahead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much of a day to day really well kind of, I wanted to post new pictures of my dragons, and talk about some new things or traits.
Des, still my fat boy, lol, he is somewhere over 2 months old (I wish I knew his real age, in fact I don't know any of my dragons actual ages). Des will eat anything off of our tongs, moving or not, if he sees another dragon eating from tongs he will run them over just to try and steal it away. :shock:
SAM_0488.jpg

SAM_0483.jpg

SAM_0485.jpg

SAM_0484.jpg

SAM_0489.jpg

SAM_0482.jpg

Des and Pulma get along pretty well. Pulma is still skinny but, eats like a champ :D I have seen some weight gain. And proud of her (I think) for it too. She loves to peer into the cricket keepers and tries to eat the crickets through the plastic sides. I do have to watch her very closely though as when she is out of her tank and roaming the room, she tries to eat anything that looks different then the carpet, I have tested this with her by laying down some dry BD pellets, she eats em. Pulma is always showing her stress marks :? One day I hope to get a picture of her showing her true un-darkend colors.
SAM_0498.jpg

SAM_0501.jpg

SAM_0500.jpg

Ifrit is still the bully of the 3 but, I am starting to think it is because he is scared more so then just vicious. :shock: Anyways he just barely finished the shed on his head some shed is still on his neck and you can see he is gonna shed his legs and torso soon too. This is the first shed he has had since I have had him, it hasn't gone as smoothly as Des's shed have. Poor little guy :( But, he is eating well and love to eat his crickets from tong (not as much as Des but, sometimes this is the best way to get him to eat appropriately) One of the curious thing I have seen Ifrit do (besides head bobbing LOL) is twitch his tail, not the whole thing but just like the end 3rd of it, kind of odd, I had thought at first he dropped it or it something but, nope.
SAM_0494.jpg

SAM_0493.jpg

SAM_0490.jpg

SAM_0491.jpg

Well that's all I got for now thank you for viewing and please feel free to make comments :p

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
catUK":1n9jfjv8 said:
Aw they're all absolutely gorgeous, you must be so proud!! :)
I am :mrgreen: I actually am addicted to BD's maybe I should start a BD'sA class lol. Bought Ifrit's little sister today, couldn't pass her up.

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
these things are like cheez puffz... you cant have more than just one! we have four, one was meant as a pet, but the otheer three are rescues, one girl out of three boys, guess whos dominant: male one, female two, male 3, male 4? this is in the order that we have gotten them.

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
They are a joy to have but im sticking to my one, he's high maintenance enough lol, good on you for the rescues though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom