wiggles antics (lots of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few pictures of Wiggles exploring and up to mischeif

he managed to get on top of the dvd cases in one leap (me thinks it was luck, its higher than it looks in this pic)
P1100816.jpg

not satisfied with how high he got he starts climbing up the wall paper :shock: (i wish this was the first and only time he's done this but its not) removed him as soon as snapped this pic
P1100818.jpg

to Wiggles no object is unclimbable
(he did have a little help in this case to minimise the damage to my other halfs ear and face)
(sorry it fuzzy the camera wouldn't cooperate, and then he wriggled and slide off)
P1100810.jpg

And after all his exploring wiggles finds somewhere to curl up and rest
P1100783.jpg

he has now climbed his way to his hidey spot on the bookcase on more than 3 occassions here's some of the other times
P1100663.jpg

P1100787.jpg

P1100792.jpg

And finally somewhere both of us are happy with, Wiggles sat on top of his hot water bottle with his towel looking out the window
P1110111.jpg

P1100840.jpg

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
what an explorer!
he's gorgeous. lovely and plump.

now freakyfriday in your dvd collection... thats cause for worry :p

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
Original Poster
now freakyfriday in your dvd collection... thats cause for worry :p
i'm really not sure why we have that,
we've managed to pick up some odd dvd's. Nick is a sucker for bargains and he figures that if there's a load of random ones for cheap at least a few of them have to be good, were as i only get them if i like and they are on offer

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wiggles is too funny. Did he actually think he'd get very far climbing the wallpaper? Wedged in between the DVDs? Silly boy! :lol:

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
Original Poster
the worrying thing is he did get further up (at speed) as i went to get him, there are a couple of inches between the wall and dvd rack which is plenty for him to get thro, he got to near the top of the rack with is roughly a meter tall :shock:

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
Hehee!
I love wigglesworth!
The towel pics are awesomely cute (wiggles should be appropriately embarrassed)!
He has a eeriely Sinclair-like look going on with the bookshelf!
Even my cats think more about how to get back down than beardies...

So who is the science geek in your household? Or going into medicine?

Gemma- Shaun of the Dead!- we've gotta hang out sometime!

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lol wiggles gradually knocked the towel off him a case of "i'm fine mum, i'm sat on the hot water bottle aren't i"

we both love science, Nick is a computer geek, i'm the science nerd

i wanted to do medicine for a long time but after missing out on it v narrowly 3 times and some serious reflection i don't like the way the profession is going and the process has perhaps changed me, i still love the science part and am trying to figure out what my options are now and what i do want

it would be awesome to be able to hang out with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom