6 yr old beardie having eggs help! (Urgent)

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys as you know my Chubbs has had a bit of gas (she's bloated) so I gave her vet recommended gas X for babies. I came home today and found my Chubbs went to the bathroom in her enclosure and she had 2 tiny eggs in it.

I have had her for almost 7 yrs and she has never had any eggs or signs of eggs she doesn't even nest and scratch much. I'm at a loss on what to do because my Amber is the one who has the eggs not Chubbs.

I have a laybox but it's designed for Amber NOT Chubbs should I put it in Chubbs enclosure or should I wait? I got new soil and sand I can mix it up and put it in Chubbs enclosure.

Attachments

• IMG_20240517_161341.jpg
    IMG_20240517_161341.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 24

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You can put Amber's box in or fix a new one for Chubb's. The sooner the better ! Let's go Chubb's. lay those eggs !

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh I posted on your other thread.....so, she is laying eggs! Let us know
how she is doing!

Tracie

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
You can put Amber's box in or fix a new one for Chubb's. The sooner the better ! Let's go Chubb's. lay those eggs !
She laid 8 so far she turned in early last night before bedtime and had some in her hide overnight so I put the lay box in she is currently basking.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is she doing today?
It sounds like she isn't having any trouble with laying right now, so that's good. Has she laid
anymore yet?

Tracie

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hello,

How is she doing today?
It sounds like she isn't having any trouble with laying right now, so that's good. Has she laid
anymore yet?

Tracie
15 total and she hasn't laid any the past 2 days though she is having some excess water that has no smell still but some bits of a milky white substance.

She also seems to hate the lay box and refuses to use it so I took it out her appetite is slowly coming back and no "bloated" belly anymore.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom