2. sometimes shakes head
3. trying to scratch eyes with hands
4. during sleep, on and off lift his head with eyes closed

- His enclosure measures 135 x 55 x 45cm (L x W x H) glass tank with mesh top
- Reptisun T5 below mesh span through 55cm on the left at 12 inches above him
- Basking temperature around 99F

Here are the descriptions of the pic and video:

pic 1. eyes closed head lifted

video 1. shake head (I only managed to capture 1 shake at the beginning of the video, but he will often shake 2-3 times)

video 2. me touch and he is trying to scratch eyes, previously he won't react like this if we touch his eyes

video 3. other times when eyes not closed

I've tried to check but can't see any shedding sign. Is he actually okay or I should ge
t the vet check on him?

Attachments

• IMG_20240625_193924.jpg
    IMG_20240625_193924.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 16

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi, my dragon shows the followings for the past week:

1. eyes closed more frequent
2. sometimes shakes head
3. trying to scratch eyes with hands
4. during sleep, on and off lift his head with eyes closed

- His enclosure measures 135 x 55 x 45cm (L x W x H) glass tank with mesh top
- Reptisun T5 below mesh span through 55cm on the left at 12 inches above him
- Basking temperature around 99F

Here are the descriptions of the pic and video:

pic 1. eyes closed head lifted

video 1. shake head (I only managed to capture 1 shake at the beginning of the video, but he will often shake 2-3 times)

video 2. me touch and he is trying to scratch eyes, previously he won't react like this if we touch his eyes

video 3. other times when eyes not closed

I've tried to check but can't see any shedding sign. Is he actually okay or I should ge
t the vet check on him?

He looks normal -- video did not post -- what is the brand and bulb of the basking bulb your using?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willyrybo
Top Bottom