Fall is in the air!! and a funny story about Grumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
I love this time of year! I love the changes of the leaves! So here are some pics of random trees That I thought looked neat, and of course my Grumpy hanging out in some leaves.
100_5885.jpg

100_5904.jpg

100_5890.jpg

100_5901.jpg

100_5894.jpg

Enjoy!

P.S. I have a funny story about Grumpy. For those who remember, our male Green Iguana recently broke his hand. He has been in Grumpy's tank, and Grumpy moved into the 6'X5'X4' iguana habitat! He doesn't know what to do with himself! He is scared of heights! The first day I had him in the habitat, he climbed up about 2 ft onto the lowest basking branch, and kept eyeing the ground, His beard turned black and he bobbed at me until I got him down. Now I have the basking branches taken out, and the heat light moved to a 'beardie appropriate' level. He is happier

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
Nice pics. I love Grumpy in leaves pics, so cute. haha, Grumpy is not only grumpy, he's a scardy Grumpy too? lol :wink: I bet u got a good laugh about this before u got him down.

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Love the first pic of the tree where it shows the different colors (green, yellow, orange, red)!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:laughhard: Grumpy is afraid of heights?! Mr. Tough Guy?! :laughhard: :laughhard:
Wait til all of the other beardies hear about this! :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: (I can't stop laughing)

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
I wish Skyler was afraid of heights. He scares me everytime he is climbing on his ladder that i bought for him. I dont want to take it out becuase he LOVES it sooo much. he spends most of his day climbing on it. He loves climbing so much, I bought him a vine and kinda made a climby-hammock thinger out of it! as soon as i put it in there he was squirming and wriggling all over it!

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
:lol: :laughhard: have a wonderful mental image of Grumpy clinging on for all he's worth and bobbing as much as he can without destabilising himself

i'm just suprised that he didn't start bobbing as soon as you put him, i can't imagine he's happy at being moved out of HIS house, has he seen Brain in it? Maybe its better for Brain safety if he doesn't I know, Brain is alot bigger but that may not stop Grumpy wanting to put 'the tank stealer' in his place.

I wish Skyler was afraid of heights.
i feel the same way with Wiggles I don't mind him climbing in his tank we set it up so he could, but he climbs everything he possibly can out side his tank too including the wall paper( http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=92373) he also insist on jumping off our bed and sofa's :roll:

i also love the way the trees look at this time of year and walking thro all the dry leaves and the musky autumn smell they give off, don't like it so much tho when its wet and all the leaves are slippery and treacherous to walk on.

as always great grumpy pics, hope Brain is doing well

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Hehehehehe... I totally can't see the pictures cause of work but the story made me laugh sooooo hard!!!!

Wish my Lindy was scared of heights... but oh no... he has to be on top of the vine at the top of the cage.

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
haha, Yeah, I know all the other beardies are going to make fun of him for this. But i'm sure if Pookie or Trixie were to ask him about it, he would lie and say it never happened! That I lied and He was king of that cage! "I climbed all the way to the top! I aint scared of nothin'!!" :lol: My macho man.

And actually, he HAS seen Brain in his cage! Grump was free-roaming and I was looking for him, I found him in the 'desert' room where his habitat is, bobbing away and trying to attack Brain through the habitat. Brain was all puffed up, and Grumpy was so mad!! His beard was black for hours, and I could not get him to stop running back there and scratching at that door! He wanted back in that room, to tear him apart!! It was hilarious :laughhard:

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
TheSmpsnsG85":12b04 said:
haha, Yeah, I know all the other beardies are going to make fun of him for this. But i'm sure if Pookie or Trixie were to ask him about it, he would lie and say it never happened! That I lied and He was king of that cage! "I climbed all the way to the top! I aint scared of nothin'!!" :lol: My macho man.

And actually, he HAS seen Brain in his cage! Grump was free-roaming and I was looking for him, I found him in the 'desert' room where his habitat is, bobbing away and trying to attack Brain through the habitat. Brain was all puffed up, and Grumpy was so mad!! His beard was black for hours, and I could not get him to stop running back there and scratching at that door! He wanted back in that room, to tear him apart!! It was hilarious :laughhard:

Now THAT is hillarious! lol :laughhard:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
TheSmpsnsG85":69f46 said:
:laughhard: :laughhard: He must've known that his secret of fearing heights was revealed and needed to prove himself that he's no wimp, so the only thing to do was to headbob at Brain. :laughhard:

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
We have actually come to the conclusion that he has Nepoleon syndrom. He likes to make up for his small stature! He sees all these other beardies and wishes he was as big as them. My Grump is only about half a pound. He is a fairly small beardie, I think because he was so malnurished, he never cought up. So, he wants everyone to know that he is not to be taken lightly!! haha
oh my gosh, he just walked across the keyboard and bobbed at me! :lol: That was funny, I think I am going to pee myself.... he is still bobbing! "how dare you spread such lies mom! the slander! "

This is what he just typed:
.7n\bb]]v6=[.shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
TheSmpsnsG85":eb319 said:
This is what he just typed:
.7n\bb]]v6=[.shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Uh huh. Yup, he knew exactly what you typing about and wanted to put a stop to your lies before you completely ruin his reputation.
Oh, and I love how he typed "shhhhhhhhh. . ." What a clever beardie :laughing6:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I wonder: Is this the same Grumpy in a story I read last year sometime about headbobbing a customer in a store that called him an 'iguana'?

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
beardie parents":7a966 said:
I wonder: Is this the same Grumpy in a story I read last year sometime about headbobbing a customer in a store that called him an 'iguana'?
YES!! that is my Grumpy man!! He is so funny, he is not afraid to tell anyone what he thinks!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
TheSmpsnsG85":b2f5e said:
beardie parents":b2f5e said:
YES!! that is my Grumpy man!! He is so funny, he is not afraid to tell anyone what he thinks!

We loved that story so much we printed it out and shared it with other beardie lovers we know. They all thought it was funny!
BTW: The pics of the trees changing colors were great. My husband insisted on looking at them even after I was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom