hey n00b here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinkydink

newbie here... Gizmo (not original i know but it sounded better than Eddie Lizard), anyway thought id say hi.

ive had giz for about 8 months now and still getting used to him and handling him is a bit hard.

he's a bit of a nutter and loves climjbing up the glass on his viv.. loves watching TV too

if anyone can run me thru how to add a pic ill gladly add one or 2 :)

rinkydink

Original Poster
:shock:

oh and there we have it

100_0458.jpg

that's one so far.. most recent one about a week ago...

still deciding whether to go for another horitontal viv or a tall glass one... hmmm

anyway.. any help is much appreicated... Giz is literally like the mogwi!! or the gremlins to be fair... always runs away from me, get a lettuce leaf he's great.. give him anything where i get closer and boom.. he's off like a shot :D

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Aw, he's so cute! He has a nice big beardie belly. :D Your viv looks nice too, lots of stuff for him to climb on. The only thing I would suggest is to consider getting rid of the particle substrate you have in there and putting in tile or non-adhesive shelf liner instead. Particle substrate can hold onto bacteria & mold, and also if he ingests it, it could cause an impaction.

rinkydink

Original Poster
wow thanks. god to see he's looking good. not always easy to tell what theyre supposed to look like when u've nothing to compare with as such.

the substate is actually a calci-sand, we dont have too many reptile shops around where i live and i had the choice of sand, calci-sand or wood chip.

the wood chip he wasnt comfortable with so i quickly removed it.. although i do change the substrate a bit to keep it varied and slight changes for him.

:banghead:

he's particularly fond of a purple reptile sand tho...

dragons1222

Juvie Member
regular playsand is better than calcium sand

alot of times they will purposely eat the sand b/c it has calcium in it

you can get non adhesive shelf liner at walmart type stores and slate tile at hardware stores much easier to clean and still looks nice

but he is very pretty oops i mean handsome lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom