Hide and seek.

Chris.

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Lilly wants to play hide and seek today, who can find her?! 😂
She is getting too big for this though...
IMG_20240623_105405.jpg

IMG_20240623_105356.jpg

Chris.

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
It was way harder when she was little but this is as much hiding as I got out of her so far. Maybe she doesn't like the kork tubes I bought...

ChileanTaco

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Found her by checking places in the image Taco used similarly to hide.
His other spot was inside the curvature of an aloe leaf when he was small and looked very much like a lizard. He went inside and then rocked himself a bit, and when it stopped swinging, he continued rocking - this was so cute :D (How might he have felt when he discovered that he won't fit into that leaf anymore?)

Chris.

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Found her by checking places in the image Taco used similarly to hide.
His other spot was inside the curvature of an aloe leaf when he was small and looked very much like a lizard. He went inside and then rocked himself a bit, and when it stopped swinging, he continued rocking - this was so cute :D (How might he have felt when he discovered that he won't fit into that leaf anymore?)
Yes, I also wonder if she knows that now her belly sticks out on both sides now compared to two months ago.

ChileanTaco

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Here are two photos for comparison: Taco fitting well inside the leaf, and the second one, he barely fits.
You see on the second photo that he had to grab it from the outside by then :D Looks a bit like when a first-grader still wants to go on that play horse they got for their third birthday, knowing that if they don't use it now, that chance would be gone forever
:D

Attachments

• small_aloe.jpg
    small_aloe.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 17
  • favspot_younger.jpg
    favspot_younger.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigNikko33
Top Bottom