My life is about to change!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
That is pretty brilliant!
Right! I am excited about it. You know that I ordered it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Whatever you do, don't tell @xp29

There are random situations, usually when I am out of town where I carry 2 carriers. Whomever I am with get nervous because they swear we will get kicked out of places and I promise them that we wont. But seriously, for longer shopping days when it's hot outside, I can take both.
Or one can be on my neck (in front- aka it's Rocky as he lays from the middle of my neck to my chest (tail ends below my waist) whereas I can have Ruby hands free.
We will see how this goes.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I think that is brilliant. I'm moving back to my house in Las Vegas very soon. (I give my 2 week notice tomorrow) I'm going to use soft side carriers for my guys, and was wondering how to fit 3 in a bucket seat. I think you just solved my problem!!!!!! thank you for posting that!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Right! I am excited about it. You know that I ordered it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Whatever you do, don't tell @xp29

There are random situations, usually when I am out of town where I carry 2 carriers. Whomever I am with get nervous because they swear we will get kicked out of places and I promise them that we wont. But seriously, for longer shopping days when it's hot outside, I can take both.
Or one can be on my neck (in front- aka it's Rocky as he lays from the middle of my neck to my chest (tail ends below my waist) whereas I can have Ruby hands free.
We will see how this goes.
We just ordered that carrier also, that's going to be perfect on our move.
The best part, Christina had enough points on her card that we literally got it for free!!!!
Thank you for posting that link!!! 🤗🤗🤗

NickAVD

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
We just ordered that carrier also, that's going to be perfect on our move.
The best part, Christina had enough points on her card that we literally got it for free!!!!
Thank you for posting that link!!! 🤗🤗🤗
I'm very happy for you and your dragons. They will have many sunny days, which is wonderful! It would be great if after the move you tell us how everything went, maybe there will even be photos :D

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I'm very happy for you and your dragons. They will have many sunny days, which is wonderful! It would be great if after the move you tell us how everything went, maybe there will even be photos :D
For sure!!!
I've been here since January 2nd and I've seen maybe 10 days without rain. Las Vegas gets 300 plus days of sunshine per year. The beardies are going to be so happy.
I'm sure Ruby will not allow herself to go on such a journey and not be out to see it all go by lol. I'll try to get pics. Sinatra hasn't been on many car rides so I'll have to see how he responds. And Zsa Zsa I'm going to put bank grade locks on all her doors and maybe some duct tape to, theirs no way I'm going to try to get her put in the car lol.

NickAVD

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
For sure!!!
I've been here since January 2nd and I've seen maybe 10 days without rain. Las Vegas gets 300 plus days of sunshine per year. The beardies are going to be so happy.
I'm sure Ruby will not allow herself to go on such a journey and not be out to see it all go by lol. I'll try to get pics. Sinatra hasn't been on many car rides so I'll have to see how he responds. And Zsa Zsa I'm going to put bank grade locks on all her doors and maybe some duct tape to, theirs no way I'm going to try to get her put in the car lol.
I'm very happy for you and your dragons. I can roughly imagine the difference in climate between Washington and Las Vegas.
We will all be waiting for the photo, it seems to me that the trip will be easy and fun.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I'm very happy for you and your dragons. I can roughly imagine the difference in climate between Washington and Las Vegas.
We will all be waiting for the photo, it seems to me that the trip will be easy and fun.
Fun yes 👍 easy not as much, it's 1300 miles and I may have to drive there, fly back, and drive it again. Christina is nervous about towing the camper so I may take it first, fly back then take the U-Haul.
MOVING SUX!!!!! Lmao.
It will be fun letting the dragons out to enjoy the trip though. Ruby absolutely loves car rides, and wants to spend every minute awake watching the scenery go by.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Yeah....I'm excited about this post. No free points for me but worth the. excitement, I mean convenience.

After I clicked buy, I thought about the attention I'll get while standng in line with 2. I'm wearing it backwards
:LOL:

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
This is a very good solution! Thank you for sharing the link. I have one dragon, but who knows what will happen in the future.
This may be your sign to buy another one lol

Just kidding, it's a lot of work. Worth it definitely but it's a lot. I admire those with even more. Most normal people treat them like reptiles, I think they are dogs and humans with the mandated husbandry of reptiles.

So what do I know?

NickAVD

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
This may be your sign to buy another one lol

Just kidding, it's a lot of work. Worth it definitely but it's a lot. I admire those with even more. Most normal people treat them like reptiles, I think they are dogs and humans with the mandated husbandry of reptiles.

So what do I know?
Yes, maybe it will happen. And this will definitely happen if I see a dragon in need of my help. I’m in no hurry to buy a dragon from a breeder, because I want to have the opportunity to save someone.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigNikko33
Top Bottom