P1100689.jpg

Noodle tounge
P1100957.jpg

Upside down yoshi
P1100657.jpg

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yoshi is a little round even for a Giant Madagascan Day Gecko, she is a spoilt little princess, we have always fed her fruit puree off our finger tips, to gain her trust, but have also hand fed her insects too recently (this sometimes involves getting nipped when she miss aims but it doesn't hurt)

you can't really handle day geckos but we hope she will eventually climb on us, she was considering it today (got very close and licked my hand several times) to get at locus but decided in the end to take an alternate route

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
hehe i second that.
what a gorgeous family you have.
must... refrain.... from...... buying.... more...

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
Original Poster
That is one of the only times he's black bearded like that, i can't actually remember what it was that made him mad

his beard goes a little dark when he is sleepy, and when grumpy
other wize he's pretty calm he's never bearded and bobbed us, in fact i don't think I've ever seen him head bob

he puffs at me occassionally when i give him a fright (suddenly look over the edge of the couch at him, scoup him up when he is up to mischeif and hasn't realised i'm watching, pick him out of tank to fast when he comfy etc) and sometimes for no apparent reason

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Aw I love the first picture of Yoshi, but you already know I really liked her. haha.

She is just beautiful, and of course Wiggles is a handsome man. My boyfriends loves Noodles too!

Kelsey

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thanks,

it took us a fair while to pick names with the exception of Yoshi, which Nick choose before we got her, she's named after the little green lizard on mario games

i think we've decided on the name of Yoda for the male that we're going to get to be her partner (once we find one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom