Nasty Poop! (poop picture enclosed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaitlyn1593

My beadie Norbert, Norbs for short, has had watery poops for around two weeks now. At first after looking on here for a long while I though it was just he is well hydrated. He loves to drink water, I can put it in a dish in his cage and he will drink from it. He is maybe 3 months old about 10 inches long roughly, he hates to be held so cannot really measure him. He eats like crazy, this weekend I gave him horn worms, the blue caterpillar things, they were super small ones no bigger then between his eyes. He loved them, but then I noticed he hadn't pooped since Saturday, and now it is Tuesday. Then today I hear like a splatting noise and I look and he pooped but it was a scary looking poop and water, or at least I think it was water, was like flowing away from the poop. He is in a 50 gallon tank, his basking spot is usually around 108-110 degrees, but my lamp shorted about a week ago. I have another light on there for now but the temp only gets up to about 91 degrees, his cool side is at like 68-75 degrees. I went to go get a new lamp from my boyfriend, but we forgot it and he is either bringing it to me tonight or tomorrow. Norbs has a UVB light that extends the length of his tank, its the ReptiSun 10.0 fluorescent tube. I have a temperature probe for his temps. He ate a little bit of asparagus over the weekend and today, which I dust with the herptivite, he hates that stuff but I try. He normally eats phoenix worms, but the pet stores around me were either out of them or they were moldy when I opened the container. I also give his dubia roaches every few weeks, they are his favorite but only come in 25 count and he eats all 25 at one time and they are expensive as a broke college student. So for the last weekish he has had mealworms, which I know are not great but that is all that I could get until I found a place that sold little baby horn worms. He hasn't been moving around as much this past week, I assumed it was because his light and temps were not as hot as normal. He would just sit right under the 91 degree spot most of the time, but still would have his crazy running around times. Then this weekend he just looked very fat. Very round belly, I thought he was maybe starting to grow some more, but after the scary poop its a little less round. After he pooped he ran around and ate some asparagus and now he is chillin on one of his logs. So If someone could tell me if he is okay that would be awesome, I love him and am very worried about him. :(

80742-3861430506.jpg
This is him in the bath Thursday
80742-5992720700.jpg
This is him this morning with fat round belly
80742-7379835639.jpg
This is the scary poop
80742-961668883.jpg
This is him right after the poop and you can see the water from the poop on the tile in the background

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Kaitlyn....I saw this post in the health forum and replied there. The mods. may merge it if it's posted twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom