"poop Lilly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so heres the story.. after Lilly has her breakfast I always give her a small quick bath to help warm her tummy up and give her some water to drink at her pleasure.. However, this is also "poop time" I prefer if she ppooops in teh sink as it is easier to clean and keeps her viv as bacteria a poop free as possible. So after about 5 minutes in her bath I'll start geting impatient and say to her " poop Lilly, hurry up, its poop time. dont you have to poop?" lol, so this is teh funny part...for teh last little while when ever I mention to her this litlte poop phrase, she wigles her bum, and out pops a poop. HAhahahahaaaa!!! lol, its hilarious! my boyfriend cant believe it! we have tried and tested it, and EVERY time, she will poop on comand. man I love my Lilly.
And the routine after teh poop is she swims like crazy to get away from it and then I lift her out and onto her "bath towel" and wrap her up..I am almost beginging to think she knows she will get out of teh bath if she poops lol. Oh man my Silly Lilly never ceses to amaze me

boxers

Hatchling Member
Wow! I've never known any sort of pet to be verbally potty-trained aside from dogs.
Most specifically, my old friend's malamutes: "Empty."

That's so cool that you can get her to poop at convenient times! :lol:

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lol, I know, maybe its like a HUGE coincidece, but it sure seems to work.. its funny none the less :)

Seig

Hatchling Member
Have any "friends" visiting? You can shock and amaze them while they are holding her... :evil:

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hahahahaaa LOL oh man , that would be useful for a few "friends" I have tee hee. But no, I dont think i woudl do that anyways, he poop is STINKY! and Id rather not smell up the apartment! haha!

NickZafo

thats by far one of the most amazing things ive ever hurd...
you know what you have to do now

oh yes video time 8)

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
if I get teh chance to video her, i'l try and use my camera, its video time is short though, so hopefully I can catch it all :) haha!, as we speak she is sound asleep in the hood of my sweatshirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yricia
Top Bottom