Turbo and the new addition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
I just got her this morning, she was shipped to me so she is still pretty stressed out, but she is eating like a champ. Im hoping she puts on some weight and fills out. I have to say that she is very alert and boy can she jump. Turbo is too lazy to jump, lol. She jumps to the top of her basking spot and turbo runs up the ramp, lol.

She is 6 months old and Turbo is 4 1/2months old and he is much bigger.

Keep in mind shes stressed and really dark, I'm curious how she will look once she gets comfortable and brightens up.

Here is Turbo
103_2258.jpg

103_2259.jpg

103_2255.jpg

103_2256.jpg

And the new little girl (no name yet, any ideas?)
100_2290.jpg

100_2288.jpg

100_2280.jpg

100_2281.jpg

For comparison purposes ( I let them see eachother for a minute)
100_2285.jpg

Turbo's reaction to her:
100_2283.jpg

100_2284.jpg

100_2286.jpg

What surprises me is how bright she was when her previous owner got her back in April:
limerock153.jpg

limerock154.jpg

OMG She's so small. I can't wait to see what she looks like after she calms down and itsn't so stressed. My beardie is about 6 1/2months old and she is about 16 inchs long. Make sure you posts pics after she has calmed downed. I would love to se them. Turbo is quite the handsome boy.

111108003.jpg

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She is actually longer than Turbo. Her arms, legs, fingers & toes are all longer than Turbo's too. She just has no meat on her! Her head and body are also tiny, I have a feeling I will have her going through a big growth spurt throughout the next few weeks. I am just shocked since just last week Turbo hit 4 months and he looks massive compared to her.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
What gorgeous hazelnut colours your new girl has. With a lovely hint of red I can see too.
I couldnt believe it was the same girl than in the bottom pictures!
Perhaps she's coming up for a shed? Im sure she'll suprise you one bathtime soon by flashing you a taster of her real colours.

You must be thrilled to have another beardie.

I curse you for making me so jealous!

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
More Pics! They loved bathing together, they both calmed way down from normal bathing behaviors.

I still can't get over Turbo the big one, is 2 months younger.

(FYI Turbo's head, back legs & tail are getting ready to shed).

100_2292.jpg

100_2294.jpg

100_2295.jpg

100_2296.jpg

100_2293.jpg

100_2297.jpg

100_2298.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my goodness! She's so tiny and frail. I'm sure she'll plump up in no time, given she already gobbled up the crickets and greens.

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah she has been eating like a Piggy. She eats more than Turbo does. He has a good appetite and she has already eaten atleast 2-3x what he has. I really think she feels like she has to eat all she can because she wasn't offered enough previously. Either way she will be spoiled now from here on out.

Also the little one finally has a name... "dun dun dunnnn"

Cammy. (Short for Camshaft) So its Turbo & Cammy. (Im a little bit of a gear head ;) if you couldnt tell, hehe)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I looooooove the name "Cammy"!!!!! That fits her so well!!! :blob8:
I'm sure she'll be eating like a piggy for at least a week. She's probably thinking that's her last meal or something.
Poor thing.

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Aw thanks, glad you like it. It was the first thing I thought of, and most of my friends came up with it on their own for her too since they know me so well. So It kinda stuck. hehe. Annnd she really sorta looks like a Cammy. hehe. Turbo & Camshaft.

:blob5:

I also was just thinking about it, the girl I got her from says she got her in April, which was about 7 months ago. And she had to atleast have been a few weeks old, so even if I say she was born on April 1st, that would make her atleast 7 1/2 months old.

Even more crazy how tiny she is.

renich

Juvie Member
great pics! wow..so tiny. it looks like she has a good home now and will fatten up in no time. :blob5:

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Too cute!!!! Your turbo has sooo much on my little guy who's 3.5 months old.

You better watch those baths or turbo might go humping her. ;)

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Cammy is finally starting to show her pretty colors, here are some more bathtime pics!!

100_2307.jpg

100_2306.jpg

100_2305.jpg

100_2304.jpg

And here she is trying to get out of the water in any means possible...
100_2303.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom