beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hello all,

So, it was brought to my attention that the website was failing to load today. I saw this morning that some Google reports showed significantly reduced traffic levels, but I hadn't investigated it yet. But then, thanks to someone on Facebook messaging us there, I was able to find out that our disk had filled up (logs). I've removed old logs and implemented an auto rotation/reduction on of logs.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Things seem to be back up and stable!

Thanks,
-Alex

NickAVD

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I also wanted to thank you for restoring the site. For those who live in a different time zone, the site did not work during the day and we really missed to it. Thank you again for what you do for all of us!

update: yes, email notifications are not working for me either

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I've been moving for the last 3 days so I didn't even realize it was down lmao, but think you for fixing it and all the work you do to keep us all sharing our experiences with our beardies 🙂

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Thanks for fixing it so quickly :)
Btw, is it just me or does anyone else have problems with email notifications now? Or lack there of....
Yeah. Email was also still a problem. And that mail server is also my personal email (different domain). I had a busy day at work and didn’t even realize I had no personal email coming in (not even spam). I did a full reboot this morning which brought everything else cleanly. Upon closer inspection I saw a few things were “up” but not working. The reboot mostly took care of all that.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigNikko33
Top Bottom