3 high wattage bulbs and still not warm enough.

Abbipetty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Inanna
For cleaning the logs, if it's the artificial logs, just an old cleaning toothbrush and some mild soap and hot water. If they are real logs, like from the outside, I give them a bleach bath (1:10), then bake them at 250 for about 5-10 mins.

As for the heat rock, I, personally, would run away from that thing. It isn't worth the possible injury to your animal.
Okay, they are real. Will try baking them. And thank you.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Are you talking about coil uvb? If so, I do have the reptisun t5 high output uvb tube and the matching fixture. In the double dome zoo med fixture I have 2 heat bulbs.
Sorry I thought the one bulb was a coil- are you using a 150 and a 100 watt? That is a lot of heat- are you getting surface basking temps w/ a digital probe thermometer-?

Abbipetty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Inanna
Sorry I thought the one bulb was a coil- are you using a 150 and a 100 watt? That is a lot of heat- are you getting surface basking temps w/ a digital probe thermometer-?
Your good! Yep, cool side is reading about 74-77, and warm side is about 91- I’m trying hard to get that up to 97 which seemed to be her favorite temp.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joncelona
Top Bottom