Adventures with Gizmo! Pictures out the wazzoo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gizmo and I went on an adventure today.. In the backyard. We pretty much do this everyday, weather permitting, but I don't always bring the camera. :) BUT I DID TODAY! Success! This is an AUTUMN adventure because there are acorns! We played with them. And stuff. >.> Heeee. It was a good day. :3

Let's go! Let's go! Come onnn!!
106.jpg

---
Dear world, Happy fall. Love, His Majesty the Acorn King.
108.jpg

---
See this stone owl? This is MY stone owl.
113.jpg

---
Duuuuude this indentation is the perfect size for my face! OH SWEET! I'm so putting my face in there..
He so put his face in there.
119.jpg

---
He's not a homosexual. I'm just not nice. :3
124.jpg

---
Awwwwh :3
126.jpg

---
To Do: Lick the ground.. DUNSKEEZ.
146.jpg

---
HA! You can't tell which one is the lizard! Right? Riight.
166.jpg

---
Ok seriously, let's go!
135.jpg

---
I don't really have anything to say about this picture.. :p
154.jpg

---
Resting!
058.jpg

---
Ok! Sure you can climb on my glasses! Go right ahead! Thanks for asking!
078.jpg

---
Yup.. That's my face. Feel free to touch it.
093.jpg

---
I love you too, babycakes. :)
097.jpg

---

YAY! :) I wore him out. He's cozied up to my leg, takin' a nap. Cutie.. We like adventures. :D

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
My gosh those pictures were so dang cute and with the captions added I laughed til I had tears in my eyes :lol: Thanks for the uplift! I needed that :D

I bet Twitch and Hermes wish they could have THAT much freedom outside but we have cats around and hawks so they need their leash's (well actually Twitch's is too small for her - gonna make her one - and I haven't even attempted it on Hermes yet)

*hugs* Keep the pics coming, laurenee & Gizmo! I think Gizmo's acorn king picture would look great in next year's BD calendar :wink:

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
dna14":dbf81 said:
My gosh those pictures were so dang cute and with the captions added I laughed til I had tears in my eyes :lol: Thanks for the uplift! I needed that :D

I bet Twitch and Hermes wish they could have THAT much freedom outside but we have cats around and hawks so they need their leash's (well actually Twitch's is too small for her - gonna make her one - and I haven't even attempted it on Hermes yet)

*hugs* Keep the pics coming, laurenee & Gizmo! I think Gizmo's acorn king picture would look great in next year's BD calendar :wink:

:D You're welcome! I tried the leash on him.. But.. He looked so sad. :/ He has a really good time runnin' around xD. I love their names!! Especially Twitch, that's so cute. ^_^ And kitties and hawks are really great reasons to not let them be free. I'm sure if they could comprehend that, they'd say, "Thank you mommieeeee!" :D

And thank youuu xD That would be so cool for King Acorn to be in a calendar. xD

Don't worry! Many many more adventures to come. :)

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I absolutely love the pictures! So cute! Thanks for sharing! By the way, he is a very pretty dragon.

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
spurlee01":2d899 said:
I absolutely love the pictures! So cute! Thanks for sharing! By the way, he is a very pretty dragon.

I'll be sure to tell him! ^_^ Thanks!! :D

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
The acorn king is cool,but my favorites are the owl and dragon picts. That was a great photo shoot, thanks for taking us along. :D
I have never seen a white dragon before. I would have named him Ruth, but then I'm a McCaffrey nut! :D

Sandy H

Radioflyr

Hatchling Member
Thats is way too kool. I hope my guy turns out to be a boy once we can tell sex. He seems pretty chill though may not be the adventurous type. Guess we will have to wait and see. Great pics thanks for posting and the captions were absolutely hilarious.

What type of camera do you have?

-Steve

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Eee thanks everybody :D! Ummm I just used my dad's camera.. Haha.. It's a.. Canon PowerShot SD700 IS Digital Elph? 6.0 Megapixels. That's what it says! :] I love adventuring with Gizzymo, and my snakey, too! So, trust me. There will be many, MANY more pictures! :]

xxdragonflamesxx

Hatchling Member
Wow! Are those Stanley's colors all the time, or is he in pre-shed? I've seen pictures of white dragon's before, but they didn't look quite like him. He really does look like he's made of stone or something. Very pretty! :D

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gizmo looks like this all the time, except for when he's basking. His markings get darker. It's basically like somebody turned up the contrast in the picture. I'll try to get a pic of it. Difficult cause whenever he sees me, he goes back to bein' light, haha.

xxdragonflamesxx

Hatchling Member
LOL! Where the heck did I get Stanley from?!? You were probably thinking the same thing...thanks for not calling me out. :oops: I must have been reading another thread about a Stanley or something? :dontknow: Well GIZMO is very cute. Those colors are amazing! He seriously looks like a statue. Where did you get him?

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hehe, I was like "Ummm... >.>.." And I looked for any links to other pictures in the replies and figured you saw the word "Snakey"? Maybe? I dunno. Oh well. xD! We'll just pretend that it didn't happen. :D I got him from a girl who was in marching band with me in high school! He's three, I got him last year though. And he is a baby of another bandmate's beardie couple. :) I've been researching the types of dragons, and to me.. He looks like a combo of snow and leucistic? What do you think?

xxdragonflamesxx

Hatchling Member
Oh yeah, I just looked it up and I would agree. Hmmm maybe I'll have to look for that color morph when I get the next one. I haven't even really decided if there is going to be a next one, but as the days with Elliott go by I feel more and more like I do want another one. They're like potato chips!

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah, I would get another, but.. Can't take em to college. :c

Already gotta worry about my mom taking care of Gizmo and my dad taking care of Thrasher the hermit crab and Executioner the snake.. :p

SOMEDAY! Someday I will breed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom