Age unknown from Petsmart

Cinnabunn

Beardie name(s)
Orion
So I got my babygirl Orion on February 27th this year. I’ve been trying to gage her age since my pet smart had no idea how old she was and she was the last one there. Right now she is 13 inches and weight 4.7 ounces. Is there anyway to figure out a close date?

Attachments

• IMG_6473.jpeg
    IMG_6473.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6405.jpeg
    IMG_6405.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 15

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Add about 5 or 6 weeks to the time you've had her will be probably about as close as you know.

Cinnabunn

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Orion
Add about 5 or 6 weeks to the time you've had her will be probably about as close as you know.
So that would put her at about 6 and half almost 7 give or take? I know these pictures of her little don’t tell much

Attachments

• IMG_5266.jpeg
    IMG_5266.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5206.jpeg
    IMG_5206.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 16

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Right. Without know the exact hatch date it's all but impossible to say for sure. Their growth rate depends on how well they're fed. Two beardies that hatch the same day can be wildly different in size.

Chris.

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Right. Without know the exact hatch date it's all but impossible to say for sure. Their growth rate depends on how well they're fed. Two beardies that hatch the same day can be wildly different in size.
Absolutely. And also coming from pet smart they are (from what I've heard) not being kept in the optimal conditions.

As xp29 said, it doesn't tell much but my girl is pretty much the same size and weight right now and she's 4 1/2 months 🤷‍♂️

If uncertain I'd rather feed a little too much than too little if that is why you want to guess her age...

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicy the beardie
Top Bottom