120.4 KB · Views: 31

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That is really cool to see!
Has her behaviour changed as well? She was already really bold from the get go, right!?
She is still very bold and maybe the most engaged beardie I've ever had. If we just stand and talk to her, she tilts her head back and forth, and moves around to see and hear us better. We have started taking her out of her habitat some now also. So far she's tolerated it pretty well.

Chris.

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
She is still very bold and maybe the most engaged beardie I've ever had. If we just stand and talk to her, she tilts her head back and forth, and moves around to see and hear us better. We have started taking her out of her habitat some now also. So far she's tolerated it pretty well.
My two are the perfect opposite of each other. Luis is literally the king of chill and Lilly is a little like a bag of bees inside a dragon body.

As I use loose substrate and want my dragons to hunt their prey, I slowly introduce Lilly to being fed outside of the tank. She does really well already as long as we are a bit away from her tank. Being close by her tank she will constantly hassle to get back in. A meter or so besides it, I can even let her roam for some time without an issue. If she strolls too far away I can drop a mealworm on the floor and she will sprint right back to get it :)

In what ways do you engage with Zsa Zsa outside? Does she also want to jump back in if you stay too close to her tank?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Yup, if I stay near she does try to go back in. I can't let her free roam in this house, just to many risky places. We have started snuggling with her at night. She is fidgety for a few minutes, then settles in.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
My two are opposite, Rocky is trying to brumate out of his enclosure, he hides in dark spaces in my room. Ruby can't get back to his enclosure fast enough. Unless he finds he was to the front door. Dude, you can surely goooooo

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stormfly
Top Bottom