Bearded dragon spasms???!! Gasp

aiyoume

Original Poster
Hello,

You are very welcome! For now, I would stay with the non dairy organic soy yogurt & steer away
from nut based to avoid any type of reaction to a nut base. Continue to give the soft pureed foods
daily for hydration & nutrition. Did she like the yellow squash & greens?

Tracie
I gave her some more pumpkin this morning and she had a bite of some yellow squash. She hasnt been super interested in her greens the last couple of days but would eat a tiny bit. She shows a lot of interest in bugs though. She finally pooped this afternoon as well! I don’t think she expelled EVERYTHING she’s been holding in but I’m happy with the progress.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Well, I would say that is definitely progress. I hope she is feeling better. I guess the soft foods
really helped her out. Keep up with the soft foods. You could give a few soft bodied insects if
she will take them.
Keep us posted on her!

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonMother2013
Top Bottom