Bearded dragon trying to hump my leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakuaNuva

Ok well this is weird to ask but, this afternoon i took my beardie a 16" male outside for a walk and well i put him down on my leg. At first he was just sitting then i turn to check something on my phone and i look back at him hes spread eagle on my thigh grasping it with his arms and thrusted forward. Once i realized what was happening i put him on the ground. Has anyone else ever experienced this or something similar?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
TakuaNuva":3fh5cikg said:
Ok well this is weird to ask but, this afternoon i took my beardie a 16" male outside for a walk and well i put him down on my leg. At first he was just sitting then i turn to check something on my phone and i look back at him hes spread eagle on my thigh grasping it with his arms and thrusted forward. Once i realized what was happening i put him on the ground. Has anyone else ever experienced this or something similar?

lol .... been there , done that .... Puff was really megahorny when he bcame a teenager, and each spring there after .... one of the "joys" of having a male beardie .... lol

.... shoes, rolled up socks, edge of carpet all got humped by Puff.

Toothless my 11 month old boy is getting that way now too ,is spring here , his first , and he gets really obsessed over our big girl Rex , wont leave her tank alone . No bbing yet , but plenty of frantic headnodding and zooming all over the place trying to find a way to get to Rex. LoL

TakuaNuva

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":1914xa9g said:
TakuaNuva":1914xa9g said:

lol .... been there , done that .... Puff was really megahorny when he bcame a teenager, and each spring there after .... one of the "joys" of having a male beardie .... lol

Toothless my 11 month old boy is getting that way now too ,is spring here , his first , and he gets really obsessed over our big girl Rex , wont leave her tank alone . No bbing yet , but plenty of frantic headnodding and zooming all over the place trying to find a way to get to Rex. LoL
Glad to know I'm not alone on this haha. Funniest part is it started to thunder because a storm rolled in and the sight of him spread eagle but looking at the sky terrified was rather funny ? He didn't know if he needed to stop and run for cover or stay how he was lol

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
TakuaNuva":uqnsq8k5 said:
kingofnobbys":uqnsq8k5 said:
TakuaNuva":uqnsq8k5 said:

Glad to know I'm not alone on this haha. Funniest part is it started to thunder because a storm rolled in and the sight of him spread eagle but looking at the sky terrified was rather funny ? He didn't know if he needed to stop and run for cover or stay how he was lol

Probably waiting for you to react (to the storm) and swoop him up to take him inside where he can't see the storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom