Bump on hatchlings spine near tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Bearded Dragon babys hatching and one has a bump on his/her spine near the tail. Does anyone know what this is and why is it there ? Will it go away or is it a spinal deformity ? The baby hatched yesterday. Here are some pics (sorry for bad quality.)
IMG_20121027_154842.jpg

IMG_20121027_154812.jpg

IMG_20121027_154745.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm sorry, I can't answer that question. I looked at the pics but I can't tell what it is. I guess it could be a calcium issue or something else.

DestinyDiamond

Original Poster
beardie parents":14cki965 said:
I'm sorry, I can't answer that question. I looked at the pics but I can't tell what it is. I guess it could be a calcium issue or something else.

I'm hoping it goes away now that it's under the UVB.

DestinyDiamond

Original Poster
I'm going to contact a Herp Vet Monday and see if I can take him/her in. The Herp Vet is about an hour away from here because all the Vets here don't take in sick reptiles. I'll keep you updated but thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom