Crickets Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyAMP88

Hatchling Member
I am going to buy bulk orders of crickets from either Mulberry Farms, American Cricket Ranch, or LLLReptile. (Due to location) Does anyone have preferences or had probems with any of their orders (DOA's, etc)? If nothing substantial I think I'll just go with ACR. Thanks in advance :)

-Andy

clear

Sub-Adult Member
Premiumcrickets is what i used for a while, never doa. But thats just me and i live only a few hours away from them.

AndyAMP88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Premium Crickets was actually my first choice. But because of the cold/rainy weather lately and they're out of state to me, I didn't want to risk anything. That's why I'm preferring an in-state company so it arrives the next day.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
I use TopHatCrickets.com Depending on where you live, they do free shipping.. and the more you buy, the better deal you get. 250 crickets is $13 and 500 (DOUBLE the number) is $16! Only $2 more!
I buy my other feeders from Mulberryfarms.com. They have great prices! And a lot of people swear by them.

I only had a problem once with DOA's. And it was because the temps weren't above 20 for WEEKS! TopHatCrickets resent my order for free and since then, I have had no problems at all.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
haha I think it was 1am and I was exhausted.. I just can't seem to get away from the internet at night. With or without my exemplary math skills it is a good deal.

laura_leigh

I always ordered from ebay and had really good luck with them. Very few DOA, but during the Winter in IL its just expected, lol.

The Cricket Factory has 1000 for $21.50 shipping included
I also used Chirp N Time and got 1000 for $22 shipped.

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
ktizzle188":ccab4 said:
screw crickets stop wasting money. buy some roaches from http://www.theroachguy.com/ they dont stink or make noise and so easy to breed

Not all of us live on our own and have to abide by a few household rules. My mom REFUSES to let me get roaches. As is the case for many more of us. :D

MNbeardie

Hatchling Member
We tell our daughters that our roaches are crickets. That way my mom won't freak out when she comes to visit. The last thing I need is my daughter to say, "Grammy! Grammy! Wanna come see my roaches?" Since my mother often comes over to babysit so the fiance and I can go out, I'd like to keep that privilege. :lol:

AndyAMP88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
MNbeardie":fa7d4 said:
We tell our daughters that our roaches are crickets. That way my mom won't freak out when she comes to visit. The last thing I need is my daughter to say, "Grammy! Grammy! Wanna come see my roaches?" Since my mother often comes over to babysit so the fiance and I can go out, I'd like to keep that privilege. :lol:
And what if the grandma takes up this offer? LOL

laura_leigh

AndyAMP88":fc3b8 said:
MNbeardie":fc3b8 said:
And what if the grandma takes up this offer? LOL

Lol my daughter flips out if i say the word Roach, so they are called Beetles in our house.... She loves the little ones, but the big ones gross us both out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom