Darwin

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, he was a rescue via craigslist at about 1yr old in 2016. He is around 9 now.

NickAVD

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I'm very sorry to hear this news, but Darwin is very lucky to live with you. For me, you are the standard of how to organize the life of a dragon, I believe that many interesting adventures await Darwin. I wish Darwin a good trip, maybe he'll even get to lick his favorite maple walnut ice cream.

Xjrosie

Hatchling Member
I hope you get your road trip. It's not fair that we fall in love with these little guys and we get so little time with them, and then something like this happens to make your time together even shorter. I'm sure he has loved every day with you so far and appreciates the good life he has with you.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Darwin has remained pretty stable and was able to go on our road trip. After about 2,400 miles round trip and adding 6 new states to his travel map, he got to see the ocean for the first time. He was alert with a bright orange beard throughout the drive. He wasn't crazy about being close to the water (he was only there to touch a hand to it then kept at a safe distance) but loved looking out at the ocean and enjoying some bright sunshine. He was the most energetic and alert I've seen him in months. It was really nice to be able to enjoy another trip with my copilot. He got to see a couple of nice ballparks (Louisville and Asheville), stop and see the mountains, and on the way back he got to sleep with a Cincinnati skyline view.

IMG_7430.jpeg

IMG_7429.jpeg

IMG_7434.jpeg

IMG_7442.jpeg

IMG_7467.jpeg

IMG_7441.jpeg

IMG_7477.jpeg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Darwin has remained pretty stable and was able to go on our road trip. After about 2,400 miles round trip and adding 6 new states to his travel map, he got to see the ocean for the first time. He was alert with a bright orange beard throughout the drive. He wasn't crazy about being close to the water (he was only there to touch a hand to it then kept at a safe distance) but loved looking out at the ocean and enjoying some bright sunshine. He was the most energetic and alert I've seen him in months. It was really nice to be able to enjoy another trip with my copilot. He got to see a couple of nice ballparks (Louisville and Asheville), stop and see the mountains, and on the way back he got to sleep with a Cincinnati skyline view.

IMG_7430.jpeg

IMG_7429.jpeg

IMG_7434.jpeg

IMG_7442.jpeg

IMG_7467.jpeg

IMG_7441.jpeg

IMG_7477.jpeg
Good for Darwin--- you haft to wonder what they are thinking--- sounds like it was a nice trip -- :)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Man tbats awesome!!!! He is a well traveled beardie indeed 🙂

NickAVD

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I'm very happy for Darwin! He's super bearded dragon and has seen so many interesting things that many people can't boast about it! :D

ChileanTaco

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
LOVE the pic of him touching the ocean! we live at the beach, and i can just imagine sir henry doing that.
Also :) We also live by the ocean, 5 minutes walk to the beach. My dragon looooves seeing the ocean from the balcony, but he hasn't been there so far (once he was old enough I wanted to take him out more he went to brumation...). We'll do that!

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
So glad you were able to take Darwin out this year! The pics are great. I love the one with the skyline in he background. He looks like he had a wonderful time. I may have to come to him for travel tips soon 😉

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom