Exotic insects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Just wondering is there anywere in england (that delivers) more exotic insects?
im sick of feeding my `nu` crickets and hoppers .
anyone no any good places?

Potts

I asked a friend about this who keeps a beardie and he says that they are few and far between and couldn't help me, good luck in your search sorry I couldn't offer any advice, let me know what you find ide like to get some horn worms, the huge ones. :p

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I currently have butterworm and yes they last ages! but are quite expensive!
I found this store on ebay that sell silkworm and stuff but they just dont keep! i fed him one lot and they died!
I did also buy fruit grub...but i didnt realise how big they were!

p3ppit

I know I don't live in the UK but I know a Danish dealer that ships to the whole world. I use him a lot, especially when it comes to the more exotic critters (Galleria mellonella, Pachnoda marginata peregrina, Panchlora sp. Giant, Stilpnochlora couloniana, Baculum extradentatum and so on). I don't know how the import rules are in the UK, but I'll post the web addr. just in case... Most of my feeders are "home grown" or what to call it, but most of the exotic cultures I have, started out by being a shipment from these guys. They also have - in my opinion - the best vita-mineral mix on the market and things like protein supplements for the feeders etc.

http://www.springhalen.dk/index_english.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom