EYE CONCERN

Chris.

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
@Chris.
Noticed her belly is completely white and black streaks on beard is a lot duller than yesterday, is this a good sign
That is a very good sign. She might get a bit dark again if she feels cold but if she's warm and comfy, she should be bright :)

Btw, do you know her morphs from the breeder? She looks like a leatherback on those pictures.

BrandonMickey

Original Poster
That is a very good sign. She might get a bit dark again if she feels cold but if she's warm and comfy, she should be bright :)

Btw, do you know her morphs from the breeder? She looks like a leatherback on those pictures.
They said she was a leatherback morph

Does that make her more rarer to other ones or ??

Chris.

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Maybe slightly but they are not "rare" in general. My boy is a leatherback also, it makes their scales smaller and they have less and smaller spikes as well.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

She looks lovely! Yes, these are great signs she is feeling good & doesn't have any stress now.
I hope she continues to improve quickly for you. Let us know how she is progressing.

Tracie

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joncelona
Top Bottom