I have to tell someone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardo

Im still off work for my xmas break, so me and my lizzard Boris, have been spending some quality time together.

He has been really de-hydrated recently as some of you may know, and today after owning him for nearly a year, about 2 minutes ago, he actualy learned how to drink from his bowl!!!

Took a bit of coaxing into it using his syringe (sp?). He has never seemed interested in drinking by himself before, and after he chased a locust through his water, he stopped, looked down at the water and started gulping away!!

Im quite releived!!

LJean

Extreme Poster
Good for him! Calypso will on occasion, but then she just likes to poo in hers.

andras

Hatchling Member
good for you guys. :D i hope that Kaida will choose to drink from a bowl quicker than that, but beardies can be stubborn on that note. i've only had her for a few weeks and she's about 6 months old now. we have all the time in the world. say hi to boris. :)

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
YAY WARDO AND BORIS!! :blob5: :blob8: That's just awesome!! I know this sounds stupid..but I have to ask anyway because I'm curious..how do they drink?..Like a cat or dog would? I've never actually seen Sakura drink from her water bowl, but she must because she is very well hydrated..we don't bathe her very often, she really doesn't seem to like it too much..so she's got to be drinking water out of her bowl.
Keep up the good work!
~Beth~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom