It's been a long time! *pic heavy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Jojo sends her thanks to everyone and she also thinks the jacuzzi is a splendid idea :mrgreen: Amazon.com here I come! :lol:

Tami,
"thunderthighs"??? LOL,I think you are talking about Sandi :wink: :lol: Let's ask Dr Sean :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Toys R Us - $20.99 (free shipping)

Here's one similar, but from High School Musical:
0002708459262_500X500.jpg

WalMart - $19.88 (free shipping to store)

These look great too:
51dkGJ4JVUL._SS500_.jpg

Amazon.com - $14.95

51694PJ91WL._SS500_.jpg

Amazon.com - $22.95

Shoot, looking at all of these adorable pools, I'm tempted to buy one for Pookie, even if he'll never actually use it.

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Hmmm - we dont get Walmart here..
And Amazon won't ship to SA..

We do have Toys R US though.. Hmmm.. :mrgreen:

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Goonie":969d4 said:
puppytoes72":969d4 said:
I think I should get her a bigger water bowl since she loves to soak in it so much. Funny thing is that I give her a bath EVERY SINGLE day after work but apparently that isn't good enough for her :lol:
Bigger water bowl?! Sheesh, haven't you learned anything being a beardie slave for all these years?! :lol:
You have to get her a jacuzzi, beardie sized, and the water has to be perfectly heated for comfort.
Like this:
pTRU1-4404022dt.jpg

:mrgreen:

Gina, that picture of Barbie in her pool was exactly what I was thinking....I told Michele that her little house now looks like a doll house and rightfully so, jojo is a little doll!!! :D So the pool is definitely fitting!

Michele, jojo is precious! If she ever put her little tongue back into her mouth I would be devastated! That is truely her signature. :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree, Jojo needs her own Barbie pool although she wasn't very fond of the larger bath tub that Michele got for her so she could swim better, was she Michele? :mrgreen: She does need her own jacuzzi with a towel with a J on it though, that is a necessity. 8) I agree Sherri, the cute tongue is "her signature." :love5:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh gee, silly me. And what about the swimming cap. Poor thing, we've got her all decked out already and she doesn't even have her fancy tub yet. :silent: Wait until Michele reads these posts. :laughing6:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
You all make me crack up! :lol:
Diane,you are right,Jojo doesnt like the bathtub,or the bin that I bought her.She prefers the kitchen sink.
Although Im sure she would appreciate a "jacuzzi" in her cage :lol:
Gina,thanks for all the pictures,now I have to figure which one would be easiest for her to climb her fat butt in :lol:

Sherri,YUM...hornworm Margaritas!! :mrgreen:

I love the bathtowel with a "J" idea!! Im gonna try to make one myself :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Gee, why don't you go all out and get her one of these, she'd be able to just slide down into it. :mrgreen:
img_8312_jacuzzi.jpg

And, here's the perfect bikini and not too suggestive.
kate_mack_pink_bikini.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom