My night...

Whew it was an exhausting morning, but I made it through the day... (;) to those who know what I am talking about). I made it through work and continued with my day. Fast forward to the evening. I worked out and placed a humidifier in another room that was hissing. I must've had the dial too high because you could HEAR it (normally you cant)- the temps were okay.

Rocky must've thought it was a snake because he woke up and was at full attention! Unfortunately, by 9pm and in totally darkness, he would not go to sleep. I went to workout (in my house), went to take a shower and Rocky was still up and at this point sitting on my bed like HELLOOOOOOOOOOO.

I let Rocky cuddle then allowed him to stay in the catbed...not good enough. Rocky wanted to sleep on my face.

I had to let him sleep by my neck and rub his back all night. As you know, once beardies sleep they don't move- not Rocky, he kept creeping closer and closer. I opened my eyes and he's like HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (scared me- I knew he was there but I had that moment again like I HAVE A LIZARD WHAT IN THE WORLD)!

Rocky finally went to sleep fully by 4ish. His head was slightly in the air all night so I know he wasn't fully relaxed/asleep. By 4ish, he rested his head fully so I put him in the catbed. He didn't scratch to get comfortable, he just slept where I put him and now, he is still sleeping.

I get it Rocky- I too had a rough day.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So who thought he was going to bite me? How close he was.... I can't lie, I DID!!!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He was just letting ya me he'd missed ya while he was brumating 🙂

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbipetty
Top Bottom