New viv UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jplaza

Update
I finished a smaller enclosure, i think I am going to start selling them on Craigslist there fun to make here is a pic of the two stinkers and the the new Viv's. Im going to work on some rock structures and see how it goes.
IMG00036-20100501-1844.jpg

Just started a new Viv i got two stinkers and its time for an upgrade so I am testing out how to do one before i make another. didn't realize it was going to be so heavy. I don't want to use paper towel anymore i want to go with some type of tile any suggestions?

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjEtMjAxMDA0MTctMTcyM.jpg

jplaza

Original Poster
Thanks for the help I got the tile today. Once the tracks are in then ill finish it off (more pics coming soon)

jplaza

Original Poster
These are some Pics of the tank and the stinkers testing it out. I am gonna to create a rock wall and then move one of them in. Then its off to build the next one.
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjQtMjAxMDA0MjAtMjIyN.jpg
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjctMjAxMDA0MjAtMjIzN.jpg
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjgtMjAxMDA0MjAtMjI0N.jpg
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzAtMjAxMDA0MjAtMjI1M.jpg
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzEtMjAxMDA0MjAtMjI1M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom