Rabbit hutch modifications

DragonMother2013

Original Poster
Hi everyone! Please be kind as I am just looking for ideas and information to make sure I do everything correct for our boy.

I have found a rabbit hutch and want to make alterations to it to fit our beardie’s needs.

I know that I have to seal the wood because it is fir.

2 Questions: 1: what do you recommend to seal the wood with? 2: what do I need to put over the wiring to help keep his temps where they need to be?

Thank you everyone

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You can seal the wood with anything really. Paint, polyurethane, etc. I'd opt for a strong paint personally. If you go with a polyurethane, make sure it's UV rated.

As far as what to put over the wiring is gonna kind of be up to you. You can get some thin pieces of plywood from a home improvement store and cut them to be the size of what you are wanting to cover up.

Do you have a picture of your rabbit hut? That would help others give you ideas on what to do.

-Brandon

DragonMother2013

Original Poster
This is the one I have ordered.

Attachments

• IMG_2739.jpeg
    IMG_2739.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 6

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willyrybo
Top Bottom