Rufus' Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
HaleyMaree":b7amtaol said:
I could imagine! I may need to borrow him so I can admire his prettiest.

~Haley
Where do you have pictures of Puff? I can't find them!

Suz

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oh Haley, often folks will stop by and have a look but not leave a comment. You've posted a lot and really become a presence so when you are over in Random Topics you should toot your own horn and say something like "hey, did an update on Puff" or something to that effect and we'll all flock over and have a look and leave comments. I went months without a thread for Rufus but finally a couple of folks asked where his pictures were hiding so I got busy and put some up. Because I didn't yak about it anywhere, no one noticed so it was a while before I received comments. Ok, where are pictures of your precious Puff? :D I want to see them!!

Suz

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Lol thanks! I will start a thread for him soon. But i will post one right here! He is just a normal but such a sweetheart!

Here is Puff

DSCN4218-1.jpg

And a body shot!

DSCN4213.jpg

~Haley

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
He looks like a sweetie, Haley! You know, I think beauty is only skin deep and we seem to sound like the colors are the most important thing but a sweet beardie that loves us is priceless. You and Puff are so fortunate to have found each other. I do hope you will start another thread for him! He's a cutie and needs you to show him off! Thanks for the pictures!!

Suz

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Tomorrow I will get some new pics and defintely start a new thread. It will be on beardie tales or photo expressions

~Haley

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Suzanne at the size that Rufus is it's very likely that he will semi brumate this year. I think it was Christina that mentioned PVT Blaze and his early brumation. He went into his first full brumation at just over 6 months of age. He's one big boy and grew very fast.

Love the new pic's of Rufus. :love5:

As they mature they shed is patches rather than complete body sheds. :wink:

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
fresnowitte":1lifckbu said:
Suzanne at the size that Rufus is it's very likely that he will semi brumate this year. I think it was Christina that mentioned PVT Blaze and his early brumation. He went into his first full brumation at just over 6 months of age. He's one big boy and grew very fast.

Love the new pic's of Rufus. :love5:

As they mature they shed is patches rather than complete body sheds. :wink:
Thanks for the reassurance Barbara! He was so funny, odd not haha, yesterday. Actually seemed to enjoy being carried around to look out windows. Did eat a couple of butterworms in the AM but then acted like he didn't want his roach nymphs for dinner, which I usually hand feed. I was stunned because he has never refused them. I had accidentally let one escape and he chased it down and ate it so I released another six and a few minutes later, they were gone as well. They sure like to keep us on the edge of our seat! :D

Suzanne

ajtay

Hatchling Member
I enjoyed the Rufus photos so stopping by was my pleasure!

I like Beans and Chip too, I keep trying to get my boyfriend on here so he can get a thread for Chip since that lil beardie is his, but it looks like ill have to do it myself! :roll:

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LOL! Well, sometimes when we want something done right, we just so it ourselves :) Be sure to let me know when Chip's thread is ready!

Suz

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Oh Suz. I think it was you that was asking about Puff's thread. Well someone searched for it apparently and brought it back. It is up in photo expressions. ENjoy!

~Haley

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
HaleyMaree":3b2qgoh3 said:
Oh Suz. I think it was you that was asking about Puff's thread. Well someone searched for it apparently and brought it back. It is up in photo expressions. ENjoy!

~Haley
Oh neat! Will look for it as soon as I get dinner out of the way. Thanks for letting me know!

Suz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom