Some front yard time today. Been awhile

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Alex
PXL_20240610_002807343.jpg
PXL_20240610_003802234.jpg PXL_20240610_002820392.jpg PXL_20240610_003935713.jpg
PXL_20240610_003805264.jpg

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Alex
It's been too long. We had a nice stretch of 70's a few weeks ago, but she was a sleepy girl on the nicest days and wanting out on the overcast and rainy but still warm days lol

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

She looks beautiful & very happy! I am sure she loves being outdoors in the sunshine!
What a nice beardie belly she has.

Tracie

ChileanTaco

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Love seeing this :)
Both new photos are very nice - and my guy Taco can also let his beard hang down so much. I always find this quite funny and it looks relaxing! My guy isn't done with brumation fully, but once he is, he can spend again some time outdoors and I'm looking forward to it very much (he too, I guess :D) 🌞
🌵⛰️

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dezid44
Top Bottom