Taking ALL advice! (MY ENCLOSURE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floof

Juvie Member
I seem to recall hearing very bad things about the SolarGlo products--eye problems, etc. If it's just a few days, your beardies should be ok without until the bulbs arrive.

As for the vents, they look too high up and too small to have a significant effect. I could be wrong, but I think you may still need more ventilation.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
I agree with Floof. I would make the vents a little larger for more ventilation. They are a little high. You can't really fix that. You may also want to cap them with those little plastic slit vent caps to prevent escapes incase you have a climber.

Like someone else said I am glad you asked for help and advise and have taken it and used it. That is great.

NOOB4835

Original Poster
You cant tell from the pics but the holes are covered from the outside with mesh.... I will add a few more vents a little bit lower.

I figure I better get advice from everyone before I lose all the time and money I have already spent on my Dragons. Everyone has been great! Although I wish i would have joined this site before buying and building. I did some research but it was no where near detailed as a lot of you guys have been with me. I was looking to get another BUT im putting it on hold until I get these situated! I have become an ADDICT.

2 males and 2 females!!!

Floof

Juvie Member
I forgot to mention. For your new enclosures, when you go to split everyone up, I highly recommend sticking with the 4x2x2 dimensions you used in your older pair's enclosure. Though an adult dragon can live comfortably enough in a 36x18x18, they tend to be MUCH happier in as large an enclosure as you can give them. If you have space for all 4 ft enclosures, by all means, build all 4 ft enclosures... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom