Ziggy's thread (lots of new pics on PG.20) 09/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemptastic

Hatchling Member
They are cool !
Aww !
Poor Baby.. Kemp gets his little 'tude when hes in shed also.
But Im excited to see her new colors too !

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
reptilemaster":2nanqlrg said:
Those ar good pictures, Ziggy looks cute :D

Thank you very much for taking your time to look trough pics and to comment! :notworthy:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Awww just saw all the pictures from back earlier this month :) What a cutey with the cherry stains on her face !! :p And I love her all passed out on your leg with those legs all flopped out behind her !! :mrgreen:

I hope her shed is over by now and all those pretty colors are popping out and she's not having to be cranky and uncomfortable anymore

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Slave2Scarlett":zhqsu175 said:
I haven't been on in forever!! Ziggy is looking great! I love the new pics.. She's growing up to be such a pretty girl!

Thank you very much Ashleigh! :notworthy: I love my little baby girl Ziggy. :love5:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
While I've been slack on posting pictures on my thread.. SO HAVE YOU :) i'm missing my Ziggy fix :) It's about time you helped me out *laughing* Hope you and Zig and your little ball python and the tarantula's are all doing well !

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":3utdg2kk said:
While I've been slack on posting pictures on my thread.. SO HAVE YOU :) i'm missing my Ziggy fix :) It's about time you helped me out *laughing* Hope you and Zig and your little ball python and the tarantula's are all doing well !

Yes, haven't had enough will to wrestle with photobucket :? But I'll be posting new pics of Ziggy (and others maybe) soon.
Babies are all doing great, ball python has grown 10cm and is much thicker now. :D

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
reptilemaster":2d4sji2a said:
Wow :!: is this the same Ziggy that was so small before :eek: He's so cute :D

Yes she is, she has grown a lot. :D She's a big dragon now. :love5:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Heyo guys, I decided to post couple new pics of Ziggy after a long time. :)

So here they are:

IMAG0300.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0319.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0321.jpg

Good morning princess :love5:
IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0311.jpg

IMAG0322.jpg

S5002641.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

Never saw her beard this black (wish picture was better), something startled her when we were out in the garden, I think she saw a bird swooping above, poor baby :)
IMAG0312.jpg

IMAG0323.jpg

S5002642.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0313.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

This is where she decided to rest when I had her outside :D
S5002643.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg

Sorry for horrible smart phone pics =(
Thanks for taking your time to look at pics of my baby Ziggy, I hope you like them, if you do leave a comment. :love5:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
YAY Ziggy pics :) And it was my birthday today too so that worked out even better :D I got my fix for my birthday !
She's a little monster now - So big !! :) She looks like she's doing great and some of the pictures are great. I love her propped up on the baseboards - I'm just resting here a bit thanks !
Poor thing getting scared by the bird and busting out the black beard ! She did a good job scaring away that bird though... it didn't dare land near her !!
I was shocked the first time I saw Sydney break out her scary black beard... esp since she was 1.5 years when I saw it :)
Thanks for sharing !!!

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
NCSUCarrie":2azfdimw said:
YAY Ziggy pics :) And it was my birthday today too so that worked out even better :D I got my fix for my birthday !
She's a little monster now - So big !! :) She looks like she's doing great and some of the pictures are great. I love her propped up on the baseboards - I'm just resting here a bit thanks !
Poor thing getting scared by the bird and busting out the black beard ! She did a good job scaring away that bird though... it didn't dare land near her !!
I was shocked the first time I saw Sydney break out her scary black beard... esp since she was 1.5 years when I saw it :)
Thanks for sharing !!!

Well that was a great timing if there ever was one, being you birthday and all. :blob5: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carrie!!! Ziggy is sending you hugs and kisses! :love5:
That bird flew to the south a bit sooner when she saw the scary black beard. :D
She's now 16,5" big, but she's still my little baby. :love5:
Thanks for commenting Carrie! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joncelona
Top Bottom