Cherri-New Pics 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Good choice for her name, very cute! She's very pretty, she looks lighter than the first few days! Can't wait to see the new viv all finished up.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Fez! She is a little cutie. She's really settling in and is now a real piggy with her dubia! Not so much yet on the greens, we'll get there. When she was out yesterday exploring, we had our first creamy, white belly! I was excited! She's adjusting well.

The viv should all be dry enough by Wed and she can move into her new home. I'll post pics once it's all set up!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Lance! Sara and Janie both mentioned Cherri and I like Janie's suggestion, short for Cherish, so it kinda stuck! LOL It does seem to fit her. I took a couple pics trying to get her belly yesterday, but she was so busy exploring and running around that most of the pics were blurry. :(

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Ahemmmmm I think we need some more pictures cause its been a bit and Cali posted some of her and the family.:protest: :wink:

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Demanding, aren't you?!! LOL Yes, I will post some more pics tomorrow, of Cherri and her new viv. Don't have time to wait for photobucket to load them today.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well, Cherri got to move into her new viv on Thurs evening (wanted to move the viv on Wed, but hubby was really late getting home so it had to wait). She's loving all the room! We put paper towel in the viv for a couple days till the tile is ready to go in. I picked the tile up today finally! Hubby needs to trim it to fit and we'll be all set.

Feb20NewVivPics020-1.jpg

Feb20NewVivPics029-1.jpg

Soaking up some rays on her new log
Feb20NewVivPics025-2.jpg

Feb20NewVivPics027-1.jpg

She's fascinated with this tree:
Feb20NewVivPics018-1.jpg

Here's some pics tonight. When I turned off the light she crawled in under the tree and between the leaves! Too cute!
Look real close and you can see her little snout sticking out from the leaves:
Hiding001-1.jpg

I moved the leaf out of the way a little, notice I'm getting a little bit of stink eye!
Hiding002-1.jpg

And of course, couldn't resist a pic of her little butt sticking out from under the tree!
Hiding003-1.jpg

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
So one more really cute pic. I managed to sneak this one of her snoozing in the tree without getting caught!

BedtimeandBigbutt012-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom