Cherri-New Pics 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Sara! She was just too funny in that tree! She's been wrecking that tree since the first day I put her in the new viv, trying to climb it! Silly girl! It was knocked over this morning with her right in the middle of it!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Cherri is a little big to be climbing this tree too. She still tries though! She managed to get her upper body inside the stems last night and her butt parked on the base. It was too funny. This morning she was right in the middle of it all, with the tree tipped on it's side! Guess she tried to climb out and it fell over.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
No, I wasn't quick enough! LOL I had walked in and found her that way and went to grab the camera off my desk. By the time I got it out of the case she had wiggled out and was sitting on the side of her log!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Chelly! Yes, Lance, there will be more pics! LOL I have the camera out of the case, sitting on the desk and ready! I'll get some pics of her exploring her viv. The first few days she has hung pretty close to that log and plant and looking around. Today she was in the front corner glass dancing a little. She's getting used to it. I am glad to finally have her out of that small breeder tank and into a viv large enough to give her plenty of room!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thought I'd show some more pics before I get harrassing posts ***cough,cough, Lance, cough** or before my thread gets hi-jacked ****cough, cough, Sara, cough*** LOL!

Anyway, here's my girl:

This was shortly after the lights came on and she was peeking over the side of her log.
Cherripics02-23002-1.jpg

Cherripics02-23003-1.jpg

Cherripics02-23001-1.jpg

Doing a little pancake, soaking up some heat.
Cherripics02-23004-1.jpg

I measured Cherri on Sunday and she has grown! She is 16 and 1/2 inches.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Awwww Sandy what a cutie and you really should have that cough looked at. :laughing6: She sure does have some long nails. :wink:

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yeah, her nails are pretty long. I've been debating on trimming them, but they are so dark it's hard to see the quick. I'm hoping that once we install the tile the rough texture will buff them down a little.

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
You are always safe with just taking the tips. If you brought her to the breeder, they can grind them down where they will maintain a nice and smooth look.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Wow Sandy she has some intense eyes doesn't she? :shock:

When you use wood for basking site the nails can not file down as well naturally(because wood is soft). You can trim them or put a rock in her enclosure. By climbing on the rock it usually does the trick for most of mine. Tile helps too! :wink:

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I am hoping the tile will help. I am also picking up some pieces of slate rock this weekend. If this doesn't help, I'm going to take a human nail file and buff them down a little (I do this with my 2 adult females and it works well enough to knock that sharp tip off).

Barb, she really does have intense eyes! She's quite the little master of the stink eye! LOL

Cherri has also gotten very attached to hubby! And him to her as well. What a big mush! LOL He puts his hand in the viv and she is climbing his arm and parking herself on his shoulder! It's too cute, and he is so totally sucked in by her! What a sucker! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom