Cherri-New Pics 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
LMAO!!!! You all are ruthless! I even got a PM request insisting that I needed to post more pics!(Renee!) I promise you all, tomorrow (Wed.) I will have more pics up! :D

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
It's Wednesday...WHERE ARE THE PICS????????????????????????????????????????????? What is taking so long? It has been Wednesday for almost 8 hours now :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet?

NO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!?!?

Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Lookin’ like a fool with you pants on the ground
Gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat looking like a fool
Walking down town with yo pants on the ground
get it up!!
HEY! got your pants off the ground
lookin like a fool, walkin talking
with you pants on the ground
get it up
hey get them pants off the ground
Gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat looking like a fool
(repeat)

:angry5: :angry5: :protest: :protest: :angry5: :angry5:

I think it is clear of my demands. Meet them... OR ELSE! :twisted:

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
OK all you demanding pic hounds who have taken my thread hostage! LOL I am meeting your demands, so please No More Singing! LMAO! Chelly, that was cruel! :laughing6: I give, I give! LOL

This was how she was sleeping when I got home last night. Head hanging over the side of the log and under the leaf. And no, the viv light wasn't on, the brightness is from the flash.
03-03CherriPics3001-1.jpg

03-03CherriPics3002-1.jpg

Check out that belly! She's starting to get a little pudge!
03-03CherriPics2012-1.jpg

Checking out my purse.
Ma, where we goin'? Can we go shopping? I'm sure I can fit in there.
03-03CherriPics3007-1.jpg

Hey! Are there num-num's in there?
03-03CherriPics3008-1-1.jpg

More pudgey belly.
03-03CherriPics3009-1.jpg

Forgive the more blurry pics, she was on the move and not about to sit still!
Right after bath time today
03-03CherriPics2003-1.jpg

03-03CherriPics2001-1.jpg

Then exploring the bed. So much room to check out! Climbing around my bunched up comforter.
03-03CherriPics2005-1.jpg

03-03CherriPics2006-2.jpg

Notice the creamy, pudgy belly!
03-03CherriPics2010-1.jpg

She's decided that mustard greens are kinda good.
03-03CherriPics2015-1.jpg

03-03CherriPics2014-1.jpg

I hope this meets the demands of the hostage takers! :lol:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Wow, she's beautiful!!! I love those sexy sleepy legs. Too sweet! And since you're takin her shoppin will you take me too?

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Gals! I'm noticing more and more bright orange/yellow in her coloring! She has some of the red/orange but that yellow is really starting to pop! Quite a difference from when I first brought her home.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
About time you showed up Lance! Considering you were harrassing me about pics! LOL Guess I'll have to stay on top of it with the pics or my thread will be taken hostage again! :shock:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Guess I am gonna have to cough hijack cough your cough thread cough again. :lol: :wink: I just love the pictures! :love5: Such a doll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joncelona
Top Bottom