FAT TONY UPDATE 12-29-09 : ) Funny pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Oh my gosh! I started to tear up! That just broke my heart!
I'm so glad he found his way to you, keep us updated with lots of pictures,
And give Tony a few extra super worms for me!
Best of luck to you both!!

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone. I will keep you posted and update with pictures every week or two. He is doing well and a little more animated and watches me now without looking like a statue.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Diann,

Yes, please post more pictures of Tony, has he gained some weight yet?

Tracie

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
He is doing wonderful!!
He eats like a champ and his fat pads on his head are getting nice and plump. He is up 120 grams but still needs to gain more but he is doing it!! He is going to live up to his name in no time. He eats and eats and eats and eats and eats... I think you get the picture. I can always tell when he is hungry because he stares in his worm dish like he is a statue till I fill it. Its like he knows they appear and I think he thinks him staring at the dish and wishing for more makes them appear.lol He is currently eating 20 supers for breakfast with his big bowls of greens and lunch he gets more greens and 3 big juicy hornworms. If I let him over eat he will puke.
My camera is broken but here are some crummy pics I took today.
This is his statue glare. Have you ever seen a beardie stare like his? He has wild eyes.

11-6-09SnowwhitebabiesandFatTony002.jpg

11-6-09SnowwhitebabiesandFatTony007.jpg

11-6-09SnowwhitebabiesandFatTony003.jpg

11-6-09SnowwhitebabiesandFatTony011.jpg

11-6-09SnowwhitebabiesandFatTony014.jpg

11-6-09SnowwhitebabiesandFatTony016.jpg

11-6-09SnowwhitebabiesandFatTony012.jpg

I think he was talking to PaPa because he was staring at his greens wishing they were worms.lol
11-6-09SnowwhitebabiesandFatTony017.jpg

fez09

Extreme Poster
HURRAY FOR FAT TONY!!!!
I'm so glad to hear that he's putting on weight and eating so well! Congrats, great job! Pretty please keep the updates on him coming. BTW, I love the crazy eyes! :D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Thanks for the updates! He looks soo much better. I do think he's not quite "there" yet but I really like the health progress he's made.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Oh I'm so sorry this poor baby went through all this, but am so glad you have him, and that he's eating, thanks for the update!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I'm so pleased to hear that he's doing well. What a good eater he is! It must be so much fun to watch him chow down. He will definitely live up to his name before you know it.

irwin'smom":286f7 said:

Do you know what these pictures made me think of?
stains.jpg

It's the exact same expression! :laughhard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom