FAT TONY UPDATE 12-29-09 : ) Funny pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Fat Tony is doing great. He has since turned into a breeding machine. He bobs, beards and slams his feet all day long. He soooo wants to impress the ladies. He decided since he was not getting any he would take his frustrations out on his hornworm. I put his breakfast in and he bred his hornworm. Just when you think you have seen it all.
For 10 minutes he carried this poor hornworm around slinging it, stomping his feet and bobbing. He finally shimmied in the sand and even produced sperm plugs for it. He bred his hornworm and enjoyed every minute of it. When he was done he ate her and went to bask very satisfied.
He is a funny guy.
Here he is having fun with his breakfast.
11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms002.jpg

11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms003.jpg

11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms005.jpg

11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms007.jpg

11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms011.jpg

11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms014.jpg

11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms015.jpg

11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms016.jpg

11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms018.jpg

11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms020.jpg

11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms021.jpg

11-24-09FatTonyBreedingHornworms024.jpg

Those are the order the pictures were taken. He has not even touched his second hornworm. I think he is tired.

puffwhizzcrooke

Hatchling Member
omg that update made me smile....I had just read the whole thread so it was great to have a smile at the end

good on you for rescueing him

contessa20

Hatchling Member
Wow, Fat Tony looks AMAZING compared to those first pictures. He seems to have quite the little personality there too. :shock: :lol:

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone. Fat Tony has really gotten to me. I love this silly dragon. He reminds me a lot of one of my first dragons Irwin.
He does have tons of personality.
If I do not keep him myself he will definitely be offered to the best home possible but for now he is not leaving. He will be quarantined for many more months. Just to be on the safe side since he was an outdoor guy. :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi DiAnn! I was just this morning wondering about Fat Tony.
Whoa! Look how black that boys gets. :shock: :lol:
To bad you couldn't have gotten a video of that. I remember once Checker's had whoopy with the remote control to the satelite TV. Poor deprived boys. :lol:

Glad to hear he is doing well. :D

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Wow, look how black he got! That hornworm was probably relieved when he finally decided to eat her. I'm so glad to hear that he's (obviously) feeling better. What a funny guy he is!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Oh my, that made me laugh so hard.... I havent laughes so hard in a while.... o my tummy hurts...

I'd never heard of beardies doin this... in fact, im now quite concerned that Kazi may try to get it on with something in his viv/on the floor... he is rather frustrated at the moment so I guess its really only a matter of time!!

im still laughing.... in fact, im practically crying at the image of fat tony having fun with his hornworm!!! lol!

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
OMG hahahahahaha that is awesome, I bet there's not many worms out there that can say they've been molested by a lizard :lol:

Fat Tony is looking awesome, I just love him!!

LizardKat

Hatchling Member
Wow>> I really enjoyed reading the adventures of Fat Tony! This story made my day! Great pictures!
Kat :lol: :lol:

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone!! He is a crazy guy. He finally did a shed and it was like a shed I have never seen on a dragon before. It was thick and more then likely a lot of retained shed. It was yellowish tinted and he is bright white underneath. Its cool to see his actual skin.
I did however discover how hard his adventure as a wild outdoor dragon was. He has two healed puncture wounds on his head. It looks like a dog might have picked him up and shook him a bit and he got away. It is soft pink scar tissue and he must have had some time out there fending for himself.
He absolutely loves swimming in his water dish. He is my only dragon that gets his water dish daily. I do not like water dishes and prefer to soak my dragons. Fat Tony chills in his hot tub many hours of the day. I think that is why he finally shed such a thick shed. He still has to soak and work on certain spots that have yet to shed. He is a hypo and looks leucistic like or snow in color.
As soon as he is done with his retained shed and at a full 100% he will be up for adoption to the best home possible. He will be free but if you are not local you will have to pay shipping (around 43.00ish usually- shipping only I will not charge for heat packs and boxes).
So if someone wants to get dibs on Tony and only promise to provide him with plenty of love and care then he will be happy to go to a new home.
I want him to go somewhere he will have plenty room to run in his cage, be a sole dragon in his cage and get plenty hornworms and crickets.
I have to tell you he is one funny dragon and will make some great entertainment for someone.
I took some pics today. I will load them and post them soon.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Here is a picture to show his scaring.
From the distance, size and shape of the scar it is consistant with dog punctures.
He has not been back to my vet since he shed his thick skin so the vet has not seen the scars. He just shed it yesterday when I took this picture. I doubt he will go back to the vet since he is doing great but here he is Fat Tony.
12-27-09Vixendigginganddragons06-1.jpg

without the writing.
Check out those eyes. Have you ever seen eyes that cool. The peach color marbled with brown. Very unique.

12-27-09Vixendigginganddragons065.jpg

12-27-09Vixendigginganddragons062.jpg

12-27-09Vixendigginganddragons05-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom