Just got my terrarium together

Cronniss

Well, as the thread title says, I just got my terrarium put together. I don’t have my little buddy yet, I still want to make sure that I can tweak the habitat to make sure it’s comfortable for when he comes home.

IMG_2468.jpeg

Here is a list of what I got for the enclosure:

Terrarium
ReptiZOO 120 Gallon Tank – 48” x 24” x 24”, front opening doors
ReptiZOO Storage Cabinet – 48” x 24” x 30”
Trevie Trevie Gray Matte Porcelain Stone Tile – 12” x 24”, on receipt is listed as Alpe Graphite, Total 4, cut-to-fit

Lighting & Heating
ReptiZoo T5 HO UVB Terrarium Hood – 54 Watt
ReptiZoo T5 HO 10.0 UVB Bulb – 54 Watt
Reptile Heat Lamp Stand – 15.7” to 74.3”
Fluker’s 8.5” Heavy Duty Clamp Light for Reptiles with dimmable switch
Fluker’s 150 Watt Incandescent Basking Spotlight Bulb
Reptile Temperature Controller – Day/Night Timer, 3 Outlet Thermostat
JEDEW Mini Hygrometer – 2 pack
ReptiZoo Reptile Air Purifier – I currently have only 1 in the terrarium, but the instructions say I need 2 for the size of terrarium that I have. I have a 2nd one on the way.

Terrain and Accessories
Double-Layered Reptile Hammock
Reptile Escape Proof Worm Dish
Thrive Brown Reptile Bowl – Small
Imagitarium Reptile Ramp Bowl – 13” x 9” x 2.5”, This is not for watering but for my little buddy to take a dip in.
Thrive Desert Reptile Corner Hide
Thrive Corner Tree Snake Hide
Mac’s Creatures & Critters Pet Refuge - Large
Thrive Skull Terrarium Decor
Thrive Climbing Reptile Branch Ladder
Thrive Desert Reptile Decorating Kit – Includes:
  • Pillow Moss
  • Reindeer Moss
  • Blonde Sphagnum Moss
  • Mini Basking Bark
  • Sedona Stones
Imagitarium Pink Tipped Cactus Reptile Décor
Imagitarium Succulent Terrarium Décor - Medium

It looks like I will need to change the Fluker’s lamp, tho. It seems that the 150 watt lamp isn’t enough to raise the temperature high enough for the warm area. It appears that I need to get a 250 watt lamp instead.

I’ll also be getting a second air purifier to ensure that the humidity level is fairly constant throughout the enclosure. Currently my the humidity is at 36% on the warm side and 47% on the cool side. Also, I may add a potted plant as well - probably an echeveria (one with some color).

If anyone can offer any tips or suggestions for my terrarium I’d appreciate hearing them.

IMG_2469.jpeg

IMG_2470.jpeg

IMG_2471.jpeg

IMG_2472.jpeg

Chris.

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Looks pretty good!
Just watch him/her on the hammock, so he/she doesn't get his/her nails caught up and twist a toe.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dezid44
Top Bottom