My New Addition To The Family(Updated Pic's 12/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Love the pics.They are fantastic.He is definately a handsome fella.I love the pics of him on the the great escape!
Diane he is a boy so they are not boobs they are moobs :D and we love them :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Mister Attitude! Where The Hell Is The Sun?
100_7084.jpg

Still Got Attitude!
100_7054.jpg

Aaawww! Being Nice Cause I Want Bugs!
100_7058.jpg

Okay this dude is getting big here he is next to RD my 3ish year old female.
Mind you he is 6 months olds. :shock:
Over 3 Inches Longer Than RD.
100_7117.jpg

100_7118.jpg

100_7115.jpg

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
I can't believe that lizard is only 6 months old... I can't imagine mine being that big at that age.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Barbara,

Private Blaze is gorgeous! I looked into getting one of his sisters but had to back off because I brought home Spike and Thorn instead. I know what I missed, but I know what I got with my two sweeties as well. I just gotta win the lottery! :laughhard: But, seriously, he is beautiful. I know his parents are large, and at six months old, he's nowhere near done growing, but what is the current length and weight for him?

:love10:
We need a smilie that drools! :laughhard:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow, he is gorgeous and has lots more growing to do yet at his young age. I absolutely LOVE the picture of the innocent head tilt, swear he's smiling and I thought I almost saw a halo.

Gee Vicky, wouldn't Blaze and Phoenix make great looking babies? :eek: The colors would be awesome.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yeah!
He's a little jerk, :p but he can be so sweet when he wants something. :lol: Like food! :mrgreen:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
diamc":d6e0c said:
Wow, he is gorgeous and has lots more growing to do yet at his young age. I absolutely LOVE the picture of the innocent head tilt, swear he's smiling and I thought I almost saw a halo.

Gee Vicky, wouldn't Blaze and Phoenix make great looking babies? :eek: The colors would be awesome.
You know what they would!But Blaze would have to give up that Halo of his :wink:
What do ya say Barbara is little Blaze ready for a wifee yet? :lol:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
vickson420":055f9 said:
You know what they would!But Blaze would have to give up that Halo of his :wink:
What do ya say Barbara is little Blaze ready for a wifee yet? :lol:
You know he might have attitude ,but he is a big sissy. :lol:
He wouldn't have any idea what to do with a girl yet. :roll: :lol:

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
lizardgrrl":d426b said:
I know his parents are large, and at six months old, he's nowhere near done growing, but what is the current length and weight for him?
So what are his "stats" Barbara?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom