My New Addition To The Family(Updated Pic's 12/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Good morning Barbara,

I'm just amazed at how your beardies come and go from their vivs, those pictures are just priceless! Private Blaze is certainly at home and comfortable with his surroundings. JUST GREAT TO SEE ALL THE PICS!

Christine

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Oh my. The first pictures are such a far cry from what he looks like now. He is definitely one stunning beardie! You have some of the most unique and beautiful dragons.

This is another thread of yours i will have to keep up with!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you!

Here's a pic I took for DiAnn it reminded me of the beefcake pic of his daddy Fozzie. :wink:
:roll: Well in the makin's. :laughing6:

100_6423.jpg

This pic didn't show his colors but I love the pose. :D

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Awww, he is amazing and great job with him. He definitely takes after his pops. Here is Fozzie sporting his man boobs.lol He is in partial shed on legs and chest but look and his belly and under arms he is a fully saturated dragon in color. His entire under belly and legs and under his tail is yellow.
101_3221.jpg

101_3219.jpg

Fozzie snuggling with his favorite rock pillow
augusttwelveth003.jpg

Talk about a black beard
Fozziepushup.jpg

Here is his momma sporting her beardie boobs.
boobs.jpg

Here is Stevie's first day out last week basking after a mini brumation for a couple months. She was not happy but do you think she lost weight? Nope she gained during brumation... She is a tubby girl.
dragons006.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
No wonder Private Blaze has such big chesties. :p It runs in both sides of his family. :lol:
I was starting to think I was overfeeding him. :lol:

Whoa! Fozzie looks awesome with his blackness going on. :love10:
What a proud looking male.
I can't wait to see Private Blaze with his first black beard.

And what a fatty Stevie is OMG. :D
She definately looks like she doesn't want to be bothered. :lol:

atreyu917

Juvie Member
WOW! Fozzie looks like a pitbull! Or that bulldog on the old tom and jerry cartoons!

DiAnn! You have no idea how much I laughed at the man boobs comment!

And Stevie isn't fat-she is "cute and fluffy!"

haha man. that was definitely my amusement for the evening, but really that little family is gorgeous.

Kelsey

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-You Christine! :D
Kelsey is his daddy Fozzie not a hunk?!!!! :love10: He is one of the most buff beardies I've ever seen. :D

Well I measured PVT Blaze again this weekend and he is now 19 inches long. WOW!
I'm very impressed! :mrgreen:

Here's a few more pic's.............

Okay tried to take a pic of him next to the yard stick but I can't seem to fit him into the pic
and still read the measurements. :lol:
100_6437.jpg

These 2 are from last week.
100_6196.jpg

100_6198.jpg

Three months ago he was barely longer than my big hand
100_6445.jpg

Here he is making a great escape
100_6384.jpg

Enjoying a little outdoor time before Winter sets in.
100_6463.jpg

100_6469.jpg

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Wow he is big. I just found a tape measure, so I'm about to measure mine-if Yoshi will tolerate it. haha. She seems to have slowed down on growing just a bit, but then again she just went into shed, so maybe she is hitting another growth spurt! I'm so excited. She is 6 months in about a week and a half.

And private blaze's colors are getting even more vibrant!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Gregorydragon I think he may get his size from his daddy. He seems to have daddy Fozzie's
evil eye as well. I measured him this morning he is now 20 inches long and not quite 6 months yet.
He has out grown his 40gal.
My oldest son was given a 6ftx1.5ftx2ft used tank last week that we plan on cleaning up and
making it his new home.

I'm starting to think that brumation may have more to do with a beardies size than age.
As he too is sleeping 3 to 4 days then up a day and then back to sleep again.

He is up today so I took some new pic's of him. He is getting so beautiful I just love his coloring. :love5:

The first and last pic's show his little evil eyes. :twisted:

100_6754.jpg

Here's some pic's I took this morning.

100_6841.jpg

100_6854.jpg

100_6848.jpg

100_6849.jpg

100_6850.jpg

100_6845.jpg

100_6844.jpg

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
A local breeder here in central Texas had Fozzie for a short time (for DiAnn). I hope the breeding was a success. I already told the breeder that I wanted dibs on the clutch. Fozzie is impressive and so are his children!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow Barbara, Blaze is absolutely stunning and growing SO fast. What a great job you've done with him.

His parents are gorgeous too, how could he not be as beautiful as they are? Love the beardie boobs. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom