new poopers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThyDemise

Hatchling Member
picked up a few new additions to the family, we're not keeping all of them we're giving one or two away to family/friends, but Henry is one of the ones that stays and my gf has yet to make a final decision on which one for sure she wants (she likes them all) :lol:

100_1603.jpg

100_1619.jpg

Henry/Henrietta
100_1623.jpg

100_1625.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Congratulations and good luck to the wife on picking only one. :lol:
Let her know the longer she takes to pick one out the harder it will be. :wink:
An only name the ones your going to keep or you might find that you end up keeping
all of the ones you name. :mrgreen: My family doesn't allow me to name babies because
they know me to well. :lol:

sarahdemise

Yeah he said he was only keeping one...but we have three now lol...the girlfriend (me!) did pick only one its the men who have trouble picking just one teehee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franceslbandomo
Top Bottom