The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oooo, I love pumpkin pie! It's so yummy!!

One of my cousins has a dog named "Pumpkin". Unfortunately, he's not orange nor round like a pumpkin.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Dawn you're a snitch! :lol:
If you'd like for me to stop hijacking then you must post pic's until then it's not going to happen.

Okay then what if I said please post pic's of your little pumpkin Bliggy.
rr_please_share_.gif

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
big-eyes-smiley.gif
OMG!!! Three pages of pumpkin-jacking!

List of culprits

Barb
Aimee
Gina
Sara
Trish
Vicky
Lori

Trish, Vicky and Lori..... I am very disappointed in you three. I expected it from the other four. Trish... Bligg is Cap'ns brother for goodness sake! Vicky... See if I ever fly to your house for a party again! Lori... Heck, you're no better than Bugs Bunny!

Diane... thank you for trying to rectify the situation. It seems these girls are just not wanting to listen to anyone. I have nothing more to say to them :silent:

Except this..... Barb.. here's your picture, FRIEND....
raspberry.gif

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Yes! Yes I did! :mrgreen:

DSC00047.jpg

Whatever! :lol:
IMG_1810.jpg

Okay seriously now Dawn what exactly is the problem your having uploading pic's may we could be of some assistance instead of spending all our energy hijacking. :roll:

BTW...how is the Bliggster doing?

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Really? You expected it from me? I've always been relatively well behaved until this week. And Vicky, don't worry I will still fly to your house for parties! You can legally make me a LIT in 4 months and 26 days! Anyone know any good pumpkin drinks? I'm not a beer fan, so not pumpkin beer. I LOVE pumpkin spice latte's though. I wonder what would be good in it? (I am, of course, researching for next year).

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes Dawn, let us try to help you so the poor pumpkins can have some peace. :lurk:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
gulfbrzdawn":2ad3d said:
Lori... Heck, you're no better than Bugs Bunny!

Yes, well, I couldn't help it. Two posts, back to back telling me "no more pumpkins" I just had to. Besides, why do you think I like Bugs Bunny? Huh? Well?

Lori

fez09

Extreme Poster
Oh poor Dawn~ just give in to their demands!!! Just give us a Bliggy picture and stop the suffering!!!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Well we only ever SAW him eat carrots, but does that necessarily mean that he didn't ever eat anything else? On another note, my pumpkin-colored beardie is sound asleep on my shoulder so I can't get up to get the book I need to finish my math lesson *sigh*

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I certainly am glad that I can provide all of you with a thread in which you can BASH!
Two(four or eight) can play this game :twisted: Mwah...ha..ha..ha..ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom