The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
And where are the pictures of the tiny baby (who is not much smaller than my beardie which our vet said is a monster)?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I do have a new weight and length though. Bliggy is now 237 grams and 17 1/4" long
OMG that is unbelievable for a 4 mo old. :shock: Sounds like he has a lot of GG blood in him.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
gulfbrzdawn":123c3 said:
I know that sounds big, but he still looks like a little baby to me. Compared to Rex(615 grams) he seems so tiny.
But Bliggy is only 4 months old! A 4-month-old baby shouldn't be that big!

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Well... Dawn does live in Florida... alligators are allowed there... I guess she got the perfect beardie!

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
spurlee01":e7746 said:
And where are the pictures of the tiny baby (who is not much smaller than my beardie which our vet said is a monster)?

wow your vet said that! :shock:

Tiny baby lol! I'm waiting for a new comic...

tap tap tap
:roll: slacker

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
shocked.gif
OMG! I leave for the day and come back to all my threads being hijacked! You girls really need to find some other source of entertainment!

Oh Geez! Hold on... my ET is yelling at me from the other room.

Dawn... "What's that?!"
ET... *%#!!@&^ ^%# #@
Dawn... Barb and Aimee.
ET... *%#@ $!**%#
Dawn...California
ET... *^&^ #@@! *%#**
Dawn... Okay! I'll see ya when you get back.

Sorry, I'm back! My ET just wanted to let me know she will be gone for a few days. Now where was I ....

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
OK...no new pics.. so what y'all wanna talk about now? Barb you gettin this same stormy weather as we are? BRRR
:D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Actually Aimee the storm is just starting to blow in. It will probably rain here toninght. Is it raining there?

Dawn thank-you girl-friend I needed that laugh right now more than you could know.

Did you bother to tell your evil twin about the stray dog outside...he might bite. Pugsley got out today and chased him for nearly a mile poor Frank had just gotten home from work and had to chase him. He only caught him when the other dog attached Pugsley. So is is capable of being mean.

fez09

Extreme Poster
OK girls! Compose yourselves and let's get back to business! Dawn, we need new Bligg pics! I will be updating Fiona pics with her new weight which is also a smidge over 200 grams!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom