Cherri-New Pics 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
No matter how many you have, you definately get attached to them! No, breeding is something you definately don't want to do unless you can devote a lot of time to a lot of dragons!

tiffykins

Juvie Member
fresnowitte":gs74hqaj said:
A LOT of time....
BTW...Tiffanie I can remember saying 1 was enough...that didn't last long. :roll: :lol:

Shhhh lol Just let me think that I will only have 2 or 3.

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
since i cant work my 15 keep me quite busy yes but i love them all to death and they all get taken out daily and loved on. everyone gets cuddle time with mom. plus the two human kids normally always have one on their shoulders at all times. but if you dont have the time i wouldnt recommend having any more than 6 like sandy said. my day starts with getting the kids up then its poop checks, salads, bugs, poop checks, mommie time, poop checks, refresh the salads, bugs, poop checks, mommy time, baths, then lights out. thats my days everyday :mrgreen:

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Renee is such an awesome mommy! Even with her 15, everyone of those dragons is well loved and spoiled rotten! :D

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
DragonMomSandy":3oslulfl said:
Renee is such an awesome mommy! Even with her 15, everyone of those dragons is well loved and spoiled rotten! :D

Hehe Sandy, you don't have to tell me that. I get several pics of spoiled rotten beardies on my phone every day from Renee! This morning it was a Nemphadora passed out on her hammock!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
:laughing6: Sara, that is too funny! Renee needs to post that pic! We know those babies have everything they could want or need and then some!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks! She really does have a unique little pattern on her beard! Gives her such an innocent look, doesn't it?! LOL

MissT

BD.org Addict
Sandy, she just gets prettier and prettier every time you post new pics!!! Her colours are really really standing out now!! Shes just a beautiful girl (im sure the boys just love her!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom