Cherri-New Pics 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Cherri's finally starting a shed! She's been with us now for about 2 months and gained quite a bit of weight. Her snout and back feed are going grey.

Cherri thinks she needs a facial and pedicure to get rid of this shed!
newhammock3005.jpg

newhammock3006.jpg

And I had to include a pic of her checking out Gizmo, I think she has a crush on him! :wink:
newhammock3004.jpg

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I'm really glad to see her finally starting to shed! She's gained quite a bit of weight since coming home with us and looking so much healthier. She's grown in length too, which is great. I was really afraid that her growth might have been stunted a little because of semi-brumation and short light cycle the previous owners had set.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Oh I'm totally doing pedicures right now!!! I took my nail polish out to do my toes while I'm tannin with Lilly. Jackie sat on my lap while I painted them, not terribly easy. I tried to do her's, but that was a no-go.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
A few new pics of my sexy girl.

Loungelizard2013.jpg

Loungelizard2011-1.jpg

She wanted to post a pic just for Gizmo! :wink: It's her looking over the shoulder, sexy pose.
Loungelizard2015.jpg

And her at bedtime with her butt sticking out of her cave. I thought she looked so funny!
CopyofLoungelizard004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Addi
Top Bottom