Cherri-New Pics 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank You Barb! Her color has really brightened and she's grown a lot since we brought her home. She's quite the fat, happy little girl.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Sandy, she really looks amazing! Gizmo's gonna go nuts when he sees her! I agree with Barbara, the difference is stunning.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Gizmo has drool all over the place. It is like a saint bernard drooling! :laughhard: And Sandy her colors are so vibrant! You are doing a great job! :wink:

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Poor Gizmo! :laughing6: Cherri is quite pleased with herself! LOL Thanks Lance!

tiffykins":mqq1dgoi said:
I love her coloring.. I have to stop looking at everyone's beardies...the make me want to get another baby!
Thanks! You know, you keep wishing for babies you'll end up like the rest of us with 4 or 5 or 15! LOL

tiffykins

Juvie Member
DragonMomSandy":27b11io5 said:
Thanks! You know, you keep wishing for babies you'll end up like the rest of us with 4 or 5 or 15! LOL

lol I know, luckily I definitly CAN NOT get another one any time soon. But once I can I think my limit is gonna be 2 or 3 babies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
tiffykins":293wuzri said:
DragonMomSandy":293wuzri said:

lol I know, luckily I definitly CAN NOT get another one any time soon. But once I can I think my limit is gonna be 2 or 3 babies.
Yeah, that's what I said! Now I have 4! Will probably be 5 by the end of this year! I believe the unwritten rule is a minimum of 6! LOL Than there's Renee (pudden) she has like 15 now! :shock:

tiffykins

Juvie Member
DragonMomSandy":1nd1x1x1 said:
Yeah, that's what I said! Now I have 4! Will probably be 5 by the end of this year! I believe the unwritten rule is a minimum of 6! LOL Than there's Renee (pudden) she has like 15 now! :shock:

Oh man lol I definitely dont think I could share myself equally with 6 beardies let alone 15!

fez09

Extreme Poster
It's definately a commitment!!! My 4 keep me busy! Cheri looks soooooo much better Sandy, I scrolled back through to the first pics of her and what an AMAZING improvement!!! I posted plenty of pics as well so you'll have to check them out!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
tiffykins":37czo0q0 said:
DragonMomSandy":37czo0q0 said:

Oh man lol I definitely dont think I could share myself equally with 6 beardies let alone 15!

Then you sure as heck don't want to breed! :lol: :wink:

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Twobeardieguy":2fdzrwub said:
Then you sure as heck don't want to breed! :lol: :wink:

lol nope I do not. Maybe one day far away if there aren't as many people breeding as there are now (which is very doubtful sadly) and if I have a few other people to help in the giving everyone attention department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom