Colloidal silver

Stihlgirl

Original Poster
My bearded dragon was diagnosed with mouth rot. Had 24 days of enrofloxcin. He seems gun shy about eating. Follow up and he is still dehydrated and showing signs of malnutrition. Started Critical Care tonight and that seemed to stimulate a bit of appetite. He had a few bites of pumpkin. I am a big believer in colliodal silver for me. Can I use it to rinse his mouth/prevent/cure any lingering fungal or bacterial infections? If so, how much do I use?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Sorry your boy has had trouble with the mouth rot but hopefully the Baytril helped out for him.
How is he taking the critical care formula for you?
You can definitely use colloidal silver as a mouth wash & to rinse out his mouth in case there is
bacteria from his mouth rot issues left.
It is safe to ingest also. You can just use 1ML to rinse the mouth out & whatever he ingests or
swallows, that is perfectly fine!

Tracie

Stihlgirl

Original Poster
Hello,

Sorry your boy has had trouble with the mouth rot but hopefully the Baytril helped out for him.
How is he taking the critical care formula for you?
You can definitely use colloidal silver as a mouth wash & to rinse out his mouth in case there is
bacteria from his mouth rot issues left.
It is safe to ingest also. You can just use 1ML to rinse the mouth out & whatever he ingests or
swallows, that is perfectly fine!

Tracie
Thanks. Do you recommend a specific brand? He is not happy with the critical care, buy we get at least half a serving down twice a day. He is voluntarily taking water from me. I usually mix in either BeneBac or bee pollen with that. His belly seems puffy, squishy since he started taking it. Can it cause bloating or gas? He passed a urine and a possible permit plug today while I wasn't home. He was cleared of parasites when he first saw the vet for being sick

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dezid44
Top Bottom