My New Addition To The Family(Updated Pic's 12/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
WOW, he is growing and such a handsome guy!! Loving his colors and after a few more sheds you will need some sunshades to look at him. Gorgeous guy and all of these babies are getting better and better. I am very pleased with these babies and kinda upset to see them all go. I do have the 2nd clutch though.
I am so glad he is in such a good home and I will get to see him grow. I love the name and he is awesome!!
Great Job!
DiAnn
http://www.sizzlindragons.com

Here are his parents when weighed yesterday. Private Blaze should prove to be a big boy.

weights003.jpg

Excuse Stevie, she is in shed and dirty from playing in the dirt so her color is kinda odd.
weights002.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks for posting those pic's DiAnn. :D
Little Private Blaze definately has very impressive parents. :love10:
I say little now......... but I'm sure I won't beable to say that for long. :lol:
He is changing daily. :( :D
Took him for his first car ride this last weekend and he was very well behaven. :D
He is such a proud little guy. :love5:

Barbara

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I can not believe how big this little guy is getting!
He has grown 4 inches in a month! :shock: WOW! :eek:
And getting ready to shed for the third time. :eek:

100_4881.jpg

100_4882.jpg

Don't you just hate it when no-one tells you that you have some of your lunch
stuck in your teeth. :lol:
100_4887.jpg

Barbara

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
You are killing me, with those captions accompanying the pictures................ they are great and he is so precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks beardie osk! :D
He is very precious! :love5:
I can't believe how much he has grown in a month. :shock:
Four inches is quite a bit, well over the average of 2 inches a month. :lol:

Barbara

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
That is because of the great love and care you as a mommy and daddy as well, I really believe that beardies know when their loved and due to that they thrive so well. Kudos to you, as always.

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
hooray! i stopped by your Z&W thread to see how you were doin. loved the pics you posted there so i thought i'd come over here to see if there was any new pics of little blaze. i love the one where the greens are stuck in his teeth(and WHAT teeth :shock: ). keep up the good work!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks beardie osk! :)

And Jason I just want to say thank-you and that it is great to see you around.
If missed you and L.G.

Doesn't he have some wicked looking teeth?

Barbara

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Well he shed his tail yesterday, crawled right out of it. :lol: Sense it was one sold peice of skin
slightly shredded it measured it out of curiousity. I know crazy, why would someone do that? :roll: :lol:
Well the tail skin measured 7 inches. Geez.....remember he was only 10 inches tip of nose to tip
of tail just 4 weeks ago. He is presently housed in a 55 gal an is starting to make it look small. :lol:

Here is a pick of him this morning ready to shed some more.
100_4930.jpg

Here one I just love.......look at how pretty his colors are getting.
My old camera doesn't normally capture his true colors, but this one is real close. :)
100_4929.jpg

And the next one is a loosey pic, but I thought it was funny the way I found him on this particular
morning.
He popped his head up of course when I turned on the light but just look how he slept.

Can you imagine how your wrists would feel it you slept like this? :p :lol:
100_4848.jpg

Barbara

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Ouch! My wrist are killing me just looking at his. I can't believe how much he's grown and what a handsome boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They loose their baby face so fast :cry: and grow up right before your eyes, tooooooooooo quick...........boo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but getting more handsome as the days go by.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thought I post a couple of updated pic's so DiAnn(Irwin's Mom) could see just how
beautiful this one of her babies has gotten.

Here he is today in another shed.

100_5338.jpg

I have a feeling this sizzling little man has the perfect name Private Blaze.
100_5341.jpg

He is measureing 16 inches and not yet 4 months I think he is gonna be a monster. :lol:

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, I love the pictures. You are doing an amazing job keeping his growth rate going. He is bigger then Heff. His colors are really popping and the hets from this pairing take a bit to color up but when they do its amazing. I love him and he is definitely one Sizzlin Dragon!!! Private Blaze suits him very well.
Thanks for keeping me updated and I can not wait to see how big he gets. He is going to pass his pops up quick.
I love the fact that this clutch does not even get stress marks when going outside. All of my other dragons do but this bunch was such a chill and laid back clutch. They are a complete joy.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh my goodness :shock: I cant believe how big he got in such a short time.I think he is going to be huge when he's all done growing up too.The name certainly suits him as well.I cnat wait to see what e looks like a few months from now :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacob Ren
Top Bottom